franco_chisco18

N-400 Nashville TN

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

I would like to know the processing times and experiences for those who live in Tennessee. 

I applied Nov 02,2021 based on 3 years of permanent residence, my fingerprints were reused the same day and I have not heard anything since then. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Adil applied 9/2018

biometrics in Atlanta  in 2 weeks

interview in Nashville 6/2019

oath 8/2019 in Chattanooga

so, 11 months from start to finish

all was precovid

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I filed in November 2021 - Biometric interview Dec 2021 but had to reschedule - Feb 2021.

Waiting for interview date...

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

• 3 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello guys, I have upcoming interview in Nashville TN, August 4.

Has any of you had your citizenship interview that can share your experience with me? 
I would love to know what to expect from this interview so I can to be prepared! 
thank you 😊 

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:36 PM, franco_chisco18 said:

Hello guys, I have upcoming interview in Nashville TN, August 4.

Has any of you had your citizenship interview that can share your experience with me? 
I would love to know what to expect from this interview so I can to be prepared! 
thank you 😊 

Hey there - I wanted to see how this all went...also how long did it take to get your interview notice? We filed at 3 years, marriage based, in June and still havent heard anything -- meanwhile other offices seem to have booked N-400 interviews within a couple months.... 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 hour ago, SMK 89 said:

Hey there - I wanted to see how this all went...also how long did it take to get your interview notice? We filed at 3 years, marriage based, in June and still havent heard anything -- meanwhile other offices seem to have booked N-400 interviews within a couple months.... 

Hey there I filed in November 2021, had to do biometrics in Jan 2022 (I postponed to feb) and then had my interview scheduled for August 2022 (I had to postpone to Sept 2022).

Here is the copy from my timeline:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=178003

Original Biometric date was 12-29-2021. I had to reschedule and they postponed it to the above date. Original interview date was 08-18-2022. I had to reschedule and they postponed it to new date. Nashville interview. My appointment was at 9.30. Went in and there was only another person there. We waited for 15 minutes or so and then an agent gave us a number. in another 15-20 minutes we were called in. I went to the back for my interview, the agent was nice, he asked the usual questions, the civics questions and English test. I was approved and then given the sheet for the oath ceremony on the same day at 2pm. At 2pm there were around 12 people. Around 2.10 the agent came out and called us into the room, by 2.30 we had taken the oath! Very smooth and very friendly staff.

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.