intothelight2021

JANUARY 2022 FILERS (I-130)

287 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Anavi said:

If it is consular processing the petitioner does not need to be present for the beneficiary interview but it is recommended 100%. 
they were talking about waving interviews for first family members (I’m assuming spouses and kids) but a final decision won’t be made until 4/23 this year. Will try to find the link and share it in this thread.

Faster case Processing | USCIS, DHS announce 2023 Immigration Agenda https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtBMAShLV0

Just now, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

California service center 
PD jan 15 2022 

actively review jan 15 2022 

approval notice in documents feb 10 2023 

Where is documents tab? Why I can’t see this option? Anybody help please…….

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

PD jan 15 2022 

Thank God.

Congratulations.

1 hour ago, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

PD jan 15 2022 

NICE! Congratulations!!! I told you 🤣🤪. Have fun celebrating!🎉🎊

3 hours ago, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

PD jan 15 2022 

Congratulations 🎊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
21 hours ago, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

PD jan 15 2022 

Finally and congratulations! It seems like they didn't forget about you after all! 

If you're doing consular processing (Applicant outside of the US), now you have to wait a few days for the case to move to the NVC. The USCIS case status will change from "Actively reviewing" to "Case Approved" and then to "Case sent to the department of state".

It should take about a week or so, maybe less but the NVC will email both the petitioner and the beneficiary with the log in details to the CEAC account, where you can file DS-260 and the affidavit of support!

Good luck on your next step!

33 minutes ago, Xnovia said:

Finally and congratulations! It seems like they didn't forget about you after all! 

If you're doing consular processing (Applicant outside of the US), now you have to wait a few days for the case to move to the NVC. The USCIS case status will change from "Actively reviewing" to "Case Approved" and then to "Case sent to the department of state".

It should take about a week or so, maybe less but the NVC will email both the petitioner and the beneficiary with the log in details to the CEAC account, where you can file DS-260 and the affidavit of support!

Good luck on your next step!

I received my login overnight so it only took 4 days to receive the email from NVC

Congrats Love1227

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Straya said:

I received my login overnight so it only took 4 days to receive the email from NVC

Congrats Love1227

1 hour ago, Straya said:

Congrats Love1227

Hi, uscis sent us notification that our case sent to department of state just now so how long it takes to get the log in from nvc?

23 hours ago, Love1227 said:

CASE APPROVED 🎉🧿🙏🏻 

PD jan 15 2022 

Thank God.

Congratulations.

28 minutes ago, G.jack said:

Hi, uscis sent us notification that our case sent to department of state just now so how long it takes to get the log in from nvc?

I got mine the following day. 

36 minutes ago, G.jack said:

I don't know why we still didn't  get any email from them that kind of creazy we thought may be is weekend.

We didn't get any email saying it was transferred to department of state. I only knew because I had a notification on case tracker. 

25 minutes ago, G.jack said:

I don't know why we still didn't  get any email from them that kind of creazy we thought may be is weekend.

Someone I know just took 7 days while most others were taking 3 or 4 so it varies a little.  In his case, his USCIS status changed from "Case Approved" to "Case Was Sent To The Department of State" the day before he got his NVC e-mail so checking you USCIS status may be (or may not be) a type of early notice the NVC e-mail is eminent. 

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

2 hours ago, top_secret said:

Someone I know just took 7 days while most others were taking 3 or 4 so it varies a little.  In his case, his USCIS status changed from "Case Approved" to "Case Was Sent To The Department of State" the day before he got his NVC e-mail so checking you USCIS status may be (or may not be) a type of early notice the NVC e-mail is eminent. 

Hey my cases update to 2nd review today. My PD was 26th of Jan 2022. What’s that mean? Approve will coming soon? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.