intothelight2021

JANUARY 2022 FILERS (I-130)

287 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Anavi said:

Case tracker is very reliable. I found out there was a change in my account through that app. I work Night Shift so it became a game to refresh my app after midnight. On the 3rd I refreshed my app screen at 5 mins past midnight, no change. But I did it again a 1:30am and that’s when it change my AR date to 2/3/23. So I logged into my account and found my approval under documents tab. Lawfully registered the change at 5pm and I just got an email from uscis today. So case tracker is on point.😊

Thanks! I will keep an eye on the app instead of logging in constantly then. Cross your fingers for me. Seeing all these approvals with PD after mine is starting to get me down. I hope they haven't forgotten about us. 

45 minutes ago, Anavi said:

Case tracker is very reliable. I found out there was a change in my account through that app. I work Night Shift so it became a game to refresh my app after midnight. On the 3rd I refreshed my app screen at 5 mins past midnight, no change. But I did it again a 1:30am and that’s when it change my AR date to 2/3/23. So I logged into my account and found my approval under documents tab. Lawfully registered the change at 5pm and I just got an email from uscis today. So case tracker is on point.😊

I deleted the case tracker app a few months ago because I found myself counting the days as they increased daily. I read your post and thought, “okay must be beneficial to get it back”. As I added my case # I noticed it said last updated: TODAY. I couldn’t believe it! I signed into USCIS account and saw the updated review date and approval in document section dated today, a SATURDAY!!

To everyone waiting on approval, it’s around the corner! It’ll be when least expected, truly!

Edited by D-j-b

14 hours ago, D-j-b said:

I deleted the case tracker app a few months ago because I found myself counting the days as they increased daily. I read your post and thought, “okay must be beneficial to get it back”. As I added my case # I noticed it said last updated: TODAY. I couldn’t believe it! I signed into USCIS account and saw the updated review date and approval in document section dated today, a SATURDAY!!

To everyone waiting on approval, it’s around the corner! It’ll be when least expected, truly!

oh wow, crazy! Congratulations!!! Great way to start the weekend:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Just got approved!

PD: Jan 20th 2022
AR1: Jan 21st 2022
AR2:  Feb 6th 2023
SC: Vermont Service Center

Just found the approval notice under the document tab, I know it's not the end of the process but we're so happy we can barely breathe right now!

Now the NVC phase! Good luck to you all! We hope you guys hear something soon!

1 minute ago, DRLove21 said:

Of the random case numbers I added to my case tracker app, 5 of them updated today with RFE sent. They should be all on or about priority date 01/18/22. If your PD is around then,  check your notices in your online accounts....

My PD is 26th. How can I check notices? 

8 hours ago, Xnovia said:

Just got approved!

PD: Jan 20th 2022
AR1: Jan 21st 2022
AR2:  Feb 6th 2023
SC: Vermont Service Center

Just found the approval notice under the document tab, I know it's not the end of the process but we're so happy we can barely breathe right now!

Now the NVC phase! Good luck to you all! We hope you guys hear something soon!

Congrats to you too!!! Seems like 13/14 months is our lucky number. Good luck for the NVC stage

58 minutes ago, Straya said:

Finally approved today too!!!

PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

NOA2 6 Feb 23

California USC

🎉🎉🎉

Approval was in the documents tab, still shows second Actively reviewed. Case tracker and lawfully have not updated yet. 

Congrats to everyone who also got their approval. 

Yeahhh I love ❤️ seen approvals. Congratulations 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Straya said:

PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

NOA2 6 Feb 23

California USC

🎉🎉🎉

Approval was in the documents tab, still shows second Actively reviewed. Case tracker and lawfully have not updated yet. 

Uuuuuuwwwwwiiiii 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations!

2 hours ago, Straya said:

PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

NOA2 6 Feb 23

California USC

🎉🎉🎉

2 hours ago, Straya said:

PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

NOA2 6 Feb 23

California USC

🎉🎉🎉

congratulations!!! My PD is 2 days after you fingers crossed we get approved soon!! 

26 minutes ago, Love1227 said:

congratulations!!! My PD is 2 days after you fingers crossed we get approved soon!! 

Highly likely. I think mine was approved 3 or 4 days after someone who's PD was the day before mine but could have been due to the weekend. 

Good luck 🤞🏽

8 hours ago, Straya said:

PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

NOA2 6 Feb 23

California USC

🎉🎉🎉

Nice!!! congrats!!! The approvals are pouring in now, I love it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Ohhh my God finally the final day happened to me thank God!!!

Pd jan 16, 2022

Approved in Feb 8,23

California service center 

The aproval notice is in the document section.

I prayed and wish to have this relief to everyone in this group!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.