intothelight2021

JANUARY 2022 FILERS (I-130)

287 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Straya said:

Another one....

What the hell is going on at California SC?!?!

Screenshot_20230119-164136.png

I think this is same that you posted a few hours back 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

1 hour ago, DRLove21 said:

I use another case tracker app and added a bunch of random case #s to it to try to have an idea when my case will be approved.... 3 cases just went under 2nd active review about 45 minutes ago. Priority date was on or around 01/18/22 , so hopefully at least 1 or 2 of those cases belong to some of you! 🤞🏻 

IMG-20230119-WA0009.thumb.jpg.454c8c88ee3019a70ff76cecfe0f8325.jpg20230119_232429.thumb.jpg.6473b610ecb0417e270156165165c8b0.jpg

20230119_232535.jpg

Edited by G.jack

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 10/3/2022 at 2:07 AM, SpencerChamp said:

Wow. For us, its been:

1/17/22 - I-130 NOA1

And the new "Processing Time" tab reads: Your case is taking longer than expected to process.

Hit that anniversary!! Still no action. Hopefully the 13 month guess comes true. 

19 hours ago, DRLove21 said:

I use another case tracker app and added a bunch of random case #s to it to try to have an idea when my case will be approved.... 3 cases just went under 2nd active review about 45 minutes ago. Priority date was on or around 01/18/22 , so hopefully at least 1 or 2 of those cases belong to some of you! 🤞🏻 

These 3 cases were just approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 1/19/2023 at 7:14 PM, SpencerChamp said:

Hit that anniversary!! Still no action. Hopefully the 13 month guess comes true. 

Approved!

1/17/22 - NOA1

1/18/23 - NOA2

Strange how they approved it the day after the 1 year anniversary and my complaint on here... Hmm. Should we send our packet with everything to the NVC ASAP? Or wait for the notice from the NVC.

4 hours ago, SpencerChamp said:

Approved!

1/17/22 - NOA1

1/18/23 - NOA2

Strange how they approved it the day after the 1 year anniversary and my complaint on here... Hmm. Should we send our packet with everything to the NVC ASAP? Or wait for the notice from the NVC.

So we are PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

I wonder if that means we may get approval in 2 days. When is your PD?

2 hours ago, Straya said:

So we are PD 13 Jan 22

NOA1 19 Jan 22

I wonder if that means we may get approval in 2 days. When is your PD?

My PD and NOA1 is January 12, 2022… still waiting. Hoping to get approved by February 14 which is my inquiry day… I notice people getting approved right before their inquiry day 

7 hours ago, SpencerChamp said:

Approved!

1/17/22 - NOA1

1/18/23 - NOA2

Congratulations for the approval 🎉☺️ what service center was your case processed at? California is slow and taking about 13months :/

19 minutes ago, Anavi said:

My PD and NOA1 is January 12, 2022… still waiting. Hoping to get approved by February 14 which is my inquiry day… I notice people getting approved right before their inquiry day 

What service center are you at? I’m jan 15

at California 

12 hours ago, nka1509 said:

Which app you are using?

It's called case tracker for USCIS. I added 25 case numbers immediately preceding mine and 10 case numbers after mine so I could watch those too.
It shows you what the petition type is, which is cool since entering random numbers does not guarantee they are the same kind of petition. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.