sancocho

N-400 January 2022 Filers

229 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 9/14/2022 at 2:00 PM, atxguy said:

Did you get the "We have taken an action on your case" email once they scheduled it?

Nope, USCIS actually didn’t notify me via email alerts. I have few tracker apps [ Lawfully and Case Tracker] they were the once who notified me thus I verified that with checking my online USCIS account. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Had my Oath Ceremony in Chicago on Thursday Sept 22. They allowed one adult guest per person. I wasn't sure if the limitations and brought two extra people to the ceremony and they allowed them to come into the room after they realized that there are still available seats. Everyone was in great spirits and the officers were super friendly. The judge said a few wholesome words before the ceremony and then after we all recited the oath, we received our certificates. They didn't allow photos in the courtroom but we were directed to the museum on a different floor and that's where everyone took pictures. 

So relieved that my immigration journey is finally complete, and best of luck to everyone still waiting 💕

38 minutes ago, entoutcas said:

Had my Oath Ceremony in Chicago on Thursday Sept 22. They allowed one adult guest per person. I wasn't sure if the limitations and brought two extra people to the ceremony and they allowed them to come into the room after they realized that there are still available seats. Everyone was in great spirits and the officers were super friendly. The judge said a few wholesome words before the ceremony and then after we all recited the oath, we received our certificates. They didn't allow photos in the courtroom but we were directed to the museum on a different floor and that's where everyone took pictures. 

So relieved that my immigration journey is finally complete, and best of luck to everyone still waiting 💕

congratulations!! Noticed you are from Russia, hope your folks and other relatives if they're still there are doing better.

Notice from USCIS that the interview has been scheduled for Nov 3. Expecting, and will be prepared for, the combo interview as the I751 still has not been decisioned. 

x

Tomorrow is my oath taking ceremony!

My ROC was approved without interview on 07/26/2022. Then a few weeks later, I received my citizenship interview notice for 09/08/2022. The interview in Albany, NY was very smooth and straightforward. Unfortunately, they don't do same they oathtaking so I have to come back in 3 weeks, which is tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received a letter from USCIs this morning to be sure to bring your spouse to the interview. I guess that's as much of a confirmation that it will be a combo interview.

x

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, Scott Br said:

Received a letter from USCIs this morning to be sure to bring your spouse to the interview. I guess that's as much of a confirmation that it will be a combo interview.

Interview last Thursday. They brought me back for the first part of the interview to clear the I751 and when I left they completed the Citizenship interview with my wife. Both were approved and we are now awaiting the Oath ceremony to be scheduled.

x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has recently had an update that their oath ceremony will be scheduled with a name change that has gotten an actual date at the Baltimore field office?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.