Rocio0010

ROC February 2022 filers (merged)

396 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 10:21 AM, FloraTen said:

Feb filer! Will be following this thread. Mailed my petition off on Feb 10th.

Just got a text update from USICS of receipt notice with form I-797 to follow in mail. So five days after mailing it off, not too bad!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
On 2/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, Nag & Matt said:

Hello everyone,

We sent our package on the 4th, USPS sent us a delivered notification on the 9th. And we still didn't receive any notification from USCIS even though we filed the  Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

Does anyone know how much longer we should expect to wait. Or should I start getting worried already? 

Update for us, we received the text notification yesterday (02/14). 

Our case number starts with MSC. Does anyone else have that? According to Google MSC is Missouri office. But it is not one of the 5 offices that should be handling I - 751. When I go to Processing times website, I can't find Missouri.  Does anyone know what is going on? Is this a new office. Or did I misinterpret the data???

Thanks in advance. 

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

47 minutes ago, Nag & Matt said:

Our case number starts with MSC. Does anyone else have that? According to Google MSC is Missouri office. But it is not one of the 5 offices that should be handling I - 751. When I go to Processing times website, I can't find Missouri.  Does anyone know what is going on? Is this a new office. Or did I misinterpret the data???

Thanks in advance. 

MSC = National Benefits  Center located in Missouri, maybe it's  listed under  National  Benefits Center. I just looked Missouri or MSC is not listed. Not sure why, but you are correct Missouri!

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

MSC = National Benefits  Center located in Missouri, maybe it's  listed under  National  Benefits Center. I just looked Missouri or MSC is not listed. Not sure why, but you are correct Missouri!

Thank you so much for replying. 

I just attached a screenshot. The processing times website doesn't list Natioal benefits center. 

Is your case in the same office as me?? I don't like being in an office where they have no available information about it online. 

Screenshot_20220215-135912_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a3d6c643bab198366f6d77cda762224f.jpg

I - 751 package: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Nag & Matt said:

Thanks in advance. 

MSC used to be the MIssouri SC, now it's National Benefit Center

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

1 hour ago, Nag & Matt said:

Thanks in advance. 

That’s where ours was sent.  Usually they process the ones that will more than likely be scheduled for interview.  

our processing time for MSC was 31 months. But some of that time they were closed because of COVID.  

filed 3/2019

interview 12/2021 

received approval notice 5 days after interview. 

no RFE’s, just straight forward basic I-751.  

hopefully y’all’s will be quicker. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

That’s where ours was sent.  Usually they process the ones that will more than likely be scheduled for interview.  

our processing time for MSC was 31 months. But some of that time they were closed because of COVID.  

filed 3/2019

interview 12/2021 

Thanks for this info @lsu_mike. @Nag & Matt mine was also MSC and I was confused as well but saw that it was national benefits center.

👋 Hi there, so I messed up...

I filed my i751 ROC in January (01/27). I waited patiently for the text or email, or even the NOA, but nothing. Then yesterday, a Valentines treat from USCIS in the mailbox! My i751 was returned via the mail... The reason? I wrote the wrong date on the cheque, 02/27 instead of 01/27 🤦‍♀️ 

I've mailed it out again today, with a new, correctly dated, triple checked, cheque! 🎉 🤞 It should arrive via UPS this coming Thursday.

Good luck, all!

Received the text notification today which makes it 5 days since I mailed it with USPS. My case number shows that it’s assigned to Potomac. Is it just luck of the draw where things get assigned? Anyone else sent to Potomac? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
2 hours ago, updown said:

👋 Hi there, so I messed up...

I filed my i751 ROC in January (01/27). I waited patiently for the text or email, or even the NOA, but nothing. Then yesterday, a Valentines treat from USCIS in the mailbox! My i751 was returned via the mail... The reason? I wrote the wrong date on the cheque, 02/27 instead of 01/27 🤦‍♀️ 

I've mailed it out again today, with a new, correctly dated, triple checked, cheque! 🎉 🤞 It should arrive via UPS this coming Thursday.

Good luck, all!

Hopefully you sent it to the right address (they changed them on Feb 1st)

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

22 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Hopefully you sent it to the right address (they changed them on Feb 1st)

yikes.. I sent it to the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox (UPS address). I'm in CA so it looks like it's the same address from their where to file page, updated Feb 1st.

😅

Timeline
6 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

filed 3/2019

interview 12/2021 

Thank you so much! That was very informative.  

I hope your N-400 gets approved fast. 

I - 751 package: 

Timeline
6 hours ago, FloraTen said:

Thanks for this info @lsu_mike. @Nag & Matt mine was also MSC and I was confused as well but saw that it was national benefits center.

I just followed your timeline, it will probably be good for me and you to update each other. 

Good luck!

I - 751 package: 

1 hour ago, LFP said:

Received the text notification today which makes it 5 days since I mailed it with USPS. My case number shows that it’s assigned to Potomac. Is it just luck of the draw where things get assigned? Anyone else sent to Potomac? 

Hi @LFP - did you send your application through USPS priority express/normal priority and when was it delivered to USCIS? Just trying to figure out the time between USPS delivery date and USCIS sending notification. Thank you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.