J&D1008

DECEMBER 2021 1-129F K1 FILERS

856 posts in this topic

Good Morning... My fiancee finally has been notified to pick up her passport ( Thank you VJ for all of your help.. I could have not done it without your help.. even tho it's more to do..)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning.  My fiancé had her interview on the 24th in Guangzhou. Looks like she passed but she received a request for documentation.   My divorce judgment copy wasnt properly certified.  She was told if we send in the properly certified copy along with her passport and request letter then she should have her visa within 7-10 days.    The lawyer we are using in China confirmed. 
mom flying back to America on the 4th and will go to the courthouse and get the certified copy.  

Slight delay but we are so excited to be this close!  
thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon VJ.. it's been a while since I've been on the website. I  want to update you on some things. I'm still waiting for my fiancee to arrive in the States.

She will arrive next month. she wrapped up things with her stores, which took some time to do. but all in all.. everything is well

Timeline
Just now, Gary Rich said:

Good Afternoon VJ.. it's been a while since I've been on the website. I  want to update you on some things. I'm still waiting for my fiancee to arrive in the States.

She will arrive next month. she wrapped up things with her stores, which took some time to do. but all in all.. everything is well

And my fiance is still under administrative processing! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

Base on my experience, pack as much as possible. 😃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gary Rich said:

it's not that simple.. she will be traveling with a 9-year-old..

Oh, I thought she delivered the package. I have more than 200KG’s package arrived before me which even included my gym bike😂 I flew to the US with a small suitcase. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 1:45 PM, Saeid said:

And my fiance is still under administrative processing! 

any news yet..

On 3/20/2024 at 1:43 PM, Gary Rich said:

Update.. she will arrive in 3 weeks... what a long journey.. but it's almost over!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, Gary Rich said:

any news yet..

Update.. she will arrive in 3 weeks... what a long journey.. but it's almost over!

About time @Gary Rich ....
hang in there @Saeid, it will happen (eventually)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.