Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Hanbee said:

And us,  November 4th and still actively reviewing. 

We are 4th November as well :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Icedgem said:

I just can’t believe how slow they are. There are a few August cases in California still outstanding but yes I agree it looks like they have started on September. Those employment visas are being processed in days to a couple of months and we are moving at snails pace,  😞 

Yeah they should give preference to family based visas over employment based visas.

Unless they want to work for the USCIS 🤣!!

I don’t think anyone would understand what it’s like to be apart from loved ones unless you had actually been through it. I worry that my husband will get used to being on his own half of the year!,. He has already got too comfortable with TV dinners 😂. Trying to laugh about it today, I find weekends the hardest.  Tomorrow is another day and more approvals hopefully 🙏.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, faysalsharif said:

I wish we could organize a petition and write to some our representatives, these wait times are absurd....

The sad thing is, that USCIS knows that we're just tens of thousands of individuals, and the possibility for everyone to demand more competent and faster handling is never going to occur, because all we can do is share a few anecdotes here and there... There is a reason they keep the whole process very confusing and generic, so that we never really can hold them accountable.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

Hey, November fillers! 300 days today 😀  

Yes,  we are hitting that mark.  Mine is 294..  Lot's october 2021 files are approved in vermont, texas and potomac.  September 2021 filers are getting approved in calif.  Keep the fingers crossed.. anytime soon..  pray well

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here who is still waiting file a K3 visa? If so, when?

I filed it in Dec 2021 itself.  I was withdrawing my K1 (since I married the same spouse overseas) and eventually they withdrew my K3 too.  Which is not good and they did it by mistake since both K1 and K3 uses I129F form.  I moved on and wanting to get I-130 approved soon.  Filing K3 does not hurt and not sure it really helps too..  You can file it as it is just paperwork and no cost involved, except mailing charges 

3 hours ago, Shenoda G said:

300 days cali and no response

Don’t know if this helps you any but I was at Cali and got my approval at 345 days

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Don’t know if this helps you any but I was at Cali and got my approval at 345 days

Remember you @Ctavarez90.  I wish we all get approval sooner..   Mine is at 294 days  I hope your rest of the NVC process is going smoothly

42 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Remember you @Ctavarez90.  I wish we all get approval sooner..   Mine is at 294 days  I hope your rest of the NVC process is going smoothly

I am praying for all of y’all daily. I know the stress and despair you all feel. I submitted all my documents on Aug 23. So hoping to hear something by the week of Oct 25 or the week of Nov 1 unless they move faster

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

I filed it in Dec 2021 itself.  I was withdrawing my K1 (since I married the same spouse overseas) and eventually they withdrew my K3 too.  Which is not good and they did it by mistake since both K1 and K3 uses I129F form.  I moved on and wanting to get I-130 approved soon.  Filing K3 does not hurt and not sure it really helps too..  You can file it as it is just paperwork and no cost involved, except mailing charges 

I've filed but I'm a bit later than you :)

I wonder if k3 works better at service centers where they don't do K1 visas as well (such as Potomac and Vermont.) Sorry that your case is taking so long!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.