BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Anyone waiting for parent’s interview in Mumbai? Dq’ed dec 2022. hopefully we get il in June/July. 

I feel you have answer in your question.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Anyone waiting for parent’s interview in Mumbai? Dq’ed dec 2022. hopefully we get il in June/July. 

Hi, I am waiting for my parent's interview in Mumbai (IR5).They were DQ'd January 2023. I will private message you on VJ, maybe we can keep each other posted?

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Timeline
9 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Anyone got interview letters ??

The last issued is on FEB 23rd.  That is for Aug-2022 DQs,  the next batch is expected between March 20 to 30 for SEP-OCT 2022 DQed casees

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/27/2023 at 10:48 PM, Love1227 said:

My case is at NVC,  I’m getting documents ready. Only problem for passport change now is that i already submitted DS260 and with new passport the expire date will change but even if that is a minor issue the current wait for new passport appointment is 2 months here and then plus the time waiting for the passport will delay our case by 3 months. I’m wondering if i should just leave it now 

I filled my son's DS260 with expire password ( 6 months expired). I told them I can't get it renewed right away. They said, dont worry just filed and later when you renew your password send it to us or just take it wiht you to the interview. dont delay your filling. just filled it and later update the NVC portal with new passport copy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/4/2023 at 8:09 PM, Dil & Malar said:

The last issued is on FEB 23rd.  That is for Aug-2022 DQs,  the next batch is expected between March 20 to 30 for SEP-OCT 2022 DQed casees

My DQ is Oct 7 for IR1 case if I get any letter I will update this thread. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Antc said:

Hey,

We were DQ'd on 2/1/23 for IR1-CR1.

Should we be expecting IL July?

Also is there a place to check when IL are issued and to which DQ month they are in?

Thanks

It is about 6 to 7 months from the DQ date to receive IL. 

There is no place to check these things.  Basically NVC schedules interviews once a month.  In the last 3 times Dec 19th,  Jan 23rd and Feb 28th.  This month, we are expecting between Mar 20 to 31st.  So far they covered until the cases DQed until SEP 6th 2022 for IR1-CR1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.