beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,268 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JackMatt said:

For sure I made a mistake not sending the whole statements, I will.

I also noticed in their letter they don't mention the deed of the house and the mortgage which I sent...so I guess they lost it somewhere...

I'm working on it and keep you posted.

Thanks

Yeah, they did not mention that in my RFE either. Who knows - either lost or just did not bother to write down the whole list. I chose to treat it as if they lost it and sent again along with other docs. 

11 hours ago, OldUser said:

Fun fact for WAC filers: as of today there's more approved cases in 26XXX range than 24XXX and 25XXX range. This just proves USCIS doesn't process cases using First In First Out approach. 

It does not surprise me anymore. They could be trying to improve their processing times. Approving more recent cases would result in lower time it took to approve 80% of the cases. Or some of the approved cases in 26xxx range could be people who applied for citizenship and got their removal of conditions approved. Unfortunately I do not know what happens to i-751 petition status once n-400 is approved. I assume it gets approved but no green card is issued.

3 hours ago, kotenya said:

It does not surprise me anymore. They could be trying to improve their processing times.

I thought so too, but then the difference between 24XXX and 26XXX range is only few days. 

3 hours ago, kotenya said:

Or some of the approved cases in 26xxx range could be people who applied for citizenship and got their removal of conditions approved. 

That could be, but I find it hard to believe many people in 26XXX and 27XXX range applied for N-400, but folks in 24XXX and 25XXX range did not. I'd assume there's people in every range applying and people in every range who decide to wait for I-751 adjudication. 

Let's keep observing, that's all I can say 😃

On 3/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, OldUser said:

Today's WAC update for 23xxx range as of 4:45 PM PT:

1 x new approval in lower range

3 x new approvals in upper range

We got an approval on March 16, MSC no interview and card is sent to processing 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
On 3/3/2023 at 2:31 PM, Olga&Jared said:

My status just changed again to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". Jesus. I called USCIS this morning and they told me my case is at NBC, couldn't tell anything about a second transfer. I don't quite understand if my case is at NBC and now they've confirmed that my biometrics was reused back at WAC or my case made it to NBC and back that's why status reversed? Does anyone know about similar status change sequences? 

We had similar sequence of status updates: 
Filed I-751 9/03/2021

Filed N-400 10/07/2022; fingerprints reused 

I-751 transferred on 10/18 and again 10/22/2022; case updated to show fingerprints taken 11/04/2022 (no bio appointment, reused)

Received 48 month extension letter 02/22/2023

No other updates on either case since then. 

I’ve seen some posts where the N-400 interview was scheduled before the I-751 was approved, others where the I-751 was approved and new card sent before the N-400 interview.  Extension letter was automatic, not based on when interview was scheduled.

Hoping our interview will be scheduled soon. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Processing times have increased across the board ( no surprise). 20 months for California, Nebraska, and Vermont. Texas at 24 months and Potomac at 28 months. No wonder they are issuing 48 month extensions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.