beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,268 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, OldUser said:

Update for WAC as of 12:45 PT today:

1 approval and 1 RFE lower in 21XXX range

1 approval in lower and 1 approval in higher 22XXX range!

Just to clarify, do you use the first 2 of the last 5 digits? 

12 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

Just to clarify, do you use the first 2 of the last 5 digits? 

First digits are the same for many cases across various service centers. The last 5 digits is what I'm reporting on.

E.g. cases WAC22900XXXXX where X is unique number for the case.

Examples:

22XXX lower range is WAC2290022000 to WAC2290022499

22XXX upper range is WAC2290022500 to WAC2290022999

The reason why I report on 500 cases at a time, is because the app allows searching up to 500 cases in one request. It takes sometimes a few minutes to update all case statuses.

I hope it helps!

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
2 minutes ago, OldUser said:

First digits are the same for many cases across various service centers. The last 5 digits is what I'm reporting on.

E.g. cases WAC22900XXXXX where X is unique number for the case.

Hmmm, then I don’t know what to think of mine - 11XXX. Btw what is your local field office if you happen to have filed your N-400 by now? I see that you are a WAC ROC filer too. 

1 minute ago, Elena & Craig said:

Hmmm, then I don’t know what to think of mine - 11XXX. Btw what is your local field office if you happen to have filed your N-400 by now? I see that you are a WAC ROC filer too. 

I haven't filed N-400 and have no urgent need to do so, given my other citizenships. So will likely let I-751 play itself out.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, OldUser said:

I haven't filed N-400 and have no urgent need to do so, given my other citizenships. So will likely let I-751 play itself out.

And what to make of my 11XXX range? I recently replied to their RFE, which they acknowledged and currently “has begun working on your case again”…dunno how long it takes after RFE to hear from them. 

Timeline
Just now, OldUser said:

@Elena & Craig I see not so many pending cases in 11000 range left. 

Mostly the ones which had RFEs, interviews scheduled and some "forgotten" cases stuck on "Case received" status.

Sigh…Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

Sigh…Thanks. 

There are two approvals that occurred January 10th and 13th in 11XXX range. I don't know whether those cases also had RFEs or interviews or were just pending prior to approval.

Good luck!

Edited by OldUser

50 minutes ago, Knome said:

14 months 😬😬😬😬 did you guys appied for N400 yet..? Not sure if you are eligible thn if you green card in 14 months..

Yes, husband has been eligible since November 2022, and will probably apply online soon.   His ROC has been pending at LIN since 12/8/2021.   The 14 months was the time it took to get a GC interview in Seattle after adjusting from a K-1.   Filed 10/2018, and interview was 1/2020.

We haven’t been in any huge hurry on the N-400.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes, husband has been eligible since November 2022, and will probably apply online soon.   His ROC has been pending at LIN since 12/8/2021.   The 14 months was the time it took to get a GC interview in Seattle after adjusting from a K-1.   Filed 10/2018, and interview was 1/2020.

We haven’t been in any huge hurry on the N-400.

😮 My ROC is Pending at LIN too and we read that its better to apply N400 for LIN filers as the LIN processing time is slowest..also since there have been reforms to make N400 processing faster last year. We thought its good to apply N400.

This was the whole reason to even apply for N400 and i think it helped.

2 minutes ago, Knome said:

😮 My ROC is Pending at LIN too and we read that its better to apply N400 for LIN filers as the LIN processing time is slowest..also since there have been reforms to make N400 processing faster last year. We thought its good to apply N400.

This was the whole reason to even apply for N400 and i think it helped.

Yes, we will probably do the same.   Hopefully your ROC case is transferred to the FO so you know you’ll have a combo interview.  As I understand it, if it stays at LIN, they won’t be able to approve.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yes, we will probably do the same.   Hopefully your ROC case is transferred to the FO so you know you’ll have a combo interview.  As I understand it, if it stays at LIN, they won’t be able to approve.

Yes I know ..that is one thing I am worried about too...hopefully thy will transfer Else i will have to start another waiting period . I just want to get it done with, this whole thing is mentally exhausting.

2 minutes ago, Knome said:

Yes I know ..that is one thing I am worried about too...hopefully thy will transfer Else i will have to start another waiting period . I just want to get it done with, this whole thing is mentally exhausting.

@Crazy Cat’s wife recently interviewed and was approved, and I believe they requested in writing to have a combo interview?   Or perhaps that was @Mike E?   Definitely worth a try!

Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

@Crazy Cat’s wife recently interviewed and was approved, and I believe they requested in writing to have a combo interview?   Or perhaps that was @Mike E?   Definitely worth a try!

Really you can request that ? 🤔 thank you for letting me know. Wonder when will i have to submit that request letter..i dont want to mess up which is already submitted online bcz i read it says if you will submit additional document afterwards it might delay processing. 

I will research about it more. Thank you again for letting me know :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.