beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,272 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I used case tracker. EAC busy fast tracking I538, and TPS appllcants over legal, permanent residents. Guess we don't have a sob story so we don't count. It's just irritating

22 hours ago, SoCal2021 said:

@Moe428I have used Case Tracker in the past. It allows you to search 500 cases. So, take your case number and subtract 250 from it and you will see status of 250 cases before and 250 cases past yours. 

I just checked and I see very few Oct filers showing up on Case Tracker. Heck very few show up for November as well. I doubt Case Tracker can fetch it properly.

5 minutes ago, ODATT said:

I just checked and I see very few Oct filers showing up on Case Tracker. Heck very few show up for November as well. I doubt Case Tracker can fetch it properly.

Something may have changed.  Back in June when I was reviewing it on weekly basis, it was actually quite helpful to see approvals each and every week. 

18 minutes ago, ODATT said:

What case numbers are you running? How many are you viewing at a time? I don't see anything wrong.

26 minutes ago, OldUser said:

What case numbers are you running? How many are you viewing at a time? I don't see anything wrong.

I checked 21000 series. Checking 500 (max allowed)..

heck it didnt show the my case number in that list. ( I am using 250+/- method) and only 19 came back in November.

Edited by ODATT

11 minutes ago, ODATT said:

I checked 21000 series. Checking 500 (max allowed)..

Those are late November filers. Their cases are not processed yet. And how do you define "few"? I just checked I-751 cases in 21000-21500 range.

Out of 500 total cases, about 134 are I-751 (which is 26%). How many do you see? Did you adjust the number of cases you're searching for from default 50? Did you have timeout when searching?

Edited by OldUser

2 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Those are late November filers. Their cases are not processed yet. And how do you define "few"? I just checked I-751 cases in 21000-21500 range.

Out of 500 total cases, about 134 are I-751 (which is 26%). How many do you see? Did you adjust the number of cases you're searching for from default 50? Did you have timeout when searching?

Yep I am looking at late November. 13 November cases (I was counting only November cases) and in those 13 cases my case number doesn't even show up. I changed it from default and no time outs.

@ODATT ignore the date and just follow the case numbers. Everything is sorted by case number.

As I'm saying, I see 134 I-751 cases between 21000-21500. There's way more November cases in different ranges, starting 11000 or so.

Edited by OldUser

39 minutes ago, Knome said:

Just submitted my N400 online today. LIN November filer

I'm also thinking of applying N400 (LIN November filer as well).. But the N400 processing time has gone up to like 17 months... would it delay the whole process?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, ACAS said:

I'm also thinking of applying N400 (LIN November filer as well).. But the N400 processing time has gone up to like 17 months... would it delay the whole process?

I dont think so .LIN filers are already facing so much delay in processing i751. 

1 minute ago, Knome said:

I dont think so .LIN filers are already facing so much delay in processing i751. 

Yeah I'm still debating whether I should apply N400 or wait for the I-751 to be approved. Looks like my local office has like 6 month turn around time for N400 according to people's timeline here but the USCIS web is saying 17.5 months.. so I'm little confused here. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
15 hours ago, BananaShoes said:

N-400's have been (generally) accepted relatively quickly, averaging 5-9 months for most field offices with few outliers.

17 months for houston office. Not as fast. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.