NOA 2 January 25 2022
NVC Welcome letter January 28 2022
NVC required doc submission February 17 2022
Expedite requested March 17 2022
Expedite approved pending DQ March 23 2022
NVC additional docs (2021 taxs) added April 17th 2022
DQed May 4th 2022
Case in transit May 6th 2022

Not gonna lie, I'm super jealous. God I hate the Texas service center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Seth Collins said:

Not gonna lie, I'm super jealous. God I hate the Texas service center.

We had the Texas service center also, I guess its just hit and miss :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jordan & Jenet said:

We had the Texas service center also, I guess its just hit and miss :(

Wow, that's crazy. We filed almost a month earlier, you are almost finished, and we haven't made any progress that entire time. It's almost like they just go grab a random file from the stack.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Seth Collins said:

Wow, that's crazy. We filed almost a month earlier, you are almost finished, and we haven't made any progress that entire time. It's almost like they just go grab a random file from the stack.

Did you file the K-3? I filed that about a month after the NOA1 and despite what some think it seems to speed up processing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jordan & Jenet said:

Did you file the K-3? I filed that about a month after the NOA1 and despite what some think it seems to speed up processing.

I didn't. Clearly that makes a big difference but I wasn't aware of it being an option until about a month ago. I wish I had known sooner.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 6/3/2022 at 3:59 AM, J&R_NY said:

Has anyone moved from March AR yet?

Nope, still waiting.

And its soooo frustrating. 

And yes, there are a lot more waiting longer than us.

Its just so frustrating when the kids are asking every single day “When can we finally go to daddy” and not sure when this will happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys! We’ve been in actively reviewing since the third week of March. I read somewhere on here to put a service request for non-delivery of approval notice. So, June 03 I put in a request for Non-Delivery of Approval Notice on the USCIS website. Today, June 14, we received a reply saying “On 06/03/2022, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your FORM I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.”

After logging on we got an approval notice dated today June 14th! Hope this can help some of you as well for a speedy approval!!

0AF3D553-C61A-46FD-827D-8B23750E5FA2.png

A176148B-DBA3-4A30-9A77-6BD46CFCCE6B.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Jagr0op said:

Hi Guys! We’ve been in actively reviewing since the third week of March. I read somewhere on here to put a service request for non-delivery of approval notice. So, June 03 I put in a request for Non-Delivery of Approval Notice on the USCIS website. Today, June 14, we received a reply saying “On 06/03/2022, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your FORM I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.”

After logging on we got an approval notice dated today June 14th! Hope this can help some of you as well for a speedy approval!!

---

@Jagr0op,  CONGRATULATIONS.  Wishing you all the best.  let me understand.. so your case is filed in CSC, never transferred.  But you filled case outside of normal processing time on June 6th, and you got approval.?   or you filed  non-delivery of approval notice on June 6th and your got approval ??  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Thank you so much! I filed for Non-delivery of approval notice on June 3rd. They replied with out of normal processing time but type of service requested was for the non-delivery of approval notice. It certainly helped us because same date of the reply we received was the approval notice even though email said I should receive a notice of action within 45 days! So it’s worth a shot like applying for the k3!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jagr0op said:

Thank you so much! I filed for Non-delivery of approval notice on June 3rd. They replied with out of normal processing time but type of service requested was for the non-delivery of approval notice. It certainly helped us because same date of the reply we received was the approval notice even though email said I should receive a notice of action within 45 days! So it’s worth a shot like applying for the k3!

YOU ARE GENIUS.. Great.  Really it helped in your case..  WOW.  YOU ARE LUCKY.  ENJOY THE DAY AND WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE PROCESS.  IGNORE the message about 45 days.  YOU   ARRRRREEEEE APPPPPPPROOOOVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey all, 

Been lurking for a little bit but figure I'll share my timeline. I'm a USC filing for my Danish spouse and our case is with Potomac Service Center. 

PD: October 12, 2021

Actively Reviewed: May 13, 2022 

Having received our first "actively reviewed" notice so late compared to others is admittedly concerning. We're considering applying for K3 given the success some have had with it, but I've also heard from lawyers that it's a waste of time. So, not quite sure yet. 

Hope we all hear some good news soon.

On 6/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, Jagr0op said:

0AF3D553-C61A-46FD-827D-8B23750E5FA2.png

A176148B-DBA3-4A30-9A77-6BD46CFCCE6B.jpeg

I just did the same thing you did. My PD is 08/31/21 at California service center. I am expecting to get my approval within the next month but went ahead and sent in that to see if that will help at all. I did it before and it didn’t do anything so hopefully this time it will

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So, just when we were talking and thinking about a K3 (&K4) option, we received our approval today. 

Lets see how long the next steps will be.

My vision and affirmation was Halloween 2022 in the US. Lets hope.

Crossing all of my fingers for all of you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.