whiterabbitt

SEPTEMBER 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

191 posts in this topic

Just got approved! Thank God!!!!!

Submitted documents on the 18 and 21st. Then I submitted W2 in other documents on October 27th because of some posts on visa journey saying even if you upload your tax transcript and return you still must upload your w2. 

I’m so happy. I thought my new submission date was going to be October 27th but that didn’t happen

Filed: IR-2 Country: Honduras
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tuts25 said:

Just got approved! Thank God!!!!!

Submitted documents on the 18 and 21st. Then I submitted W2 in other documents on October 27th because of some posts on visa journey saying even if you upload your tax transcript and return you still must upload your w2. 

I’m so happy. I thought my new submission date was going to be October 27th but that didn’t happen

congratulations!!!!!! Great news 😊 Hoping I get DQ'd before the weekend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/10/2021 at 6:37 PM, mtrafeh said:

We got DQ'ed yesterday!!!! RE Submitted August 23rd...

I called them and was on hold for 90 mins... When I talked to the agent he said your case was complete 20 mins ago... Crazy!!!!

Do any of you guys know how long it might take the NVC to schedule the interview with Moroccan Embassy? ETRANGAIS? Any idea?

I just someone from Morocco DQ 11/26 and interview date 1/18. So a little less than 2 months.

Not bad at all

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-2 Country: Honduras
Timeline

Happy Friday to all and positive vibes to all 😊 Lets hope all of us who are waiting for a DQ email, we get it soon.

Submitted September 19th. Got a response today. Case FE note (I'm guessing this is the same as an RFE) asking for my W2s, which I don't have because I never worked in the US before. We have a joint sponsor so it's their income we are using. I sat on hold with them for over 2 hours before getting through to someone that explained that I had to write an explanation why I didn't have W2s and submit it. She confirmed we would have to go to the back of the line. So I guess I'll go join the December thread... I miss my wife... Good luck to the rest of you all. 

USCIS

10/15/2020 - Filed I-130 online

10/15/2020 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

03/17/2021 - Case status changed to "actively reviewing"  

04/02/2021 - Case status "actively reviewing" again (with the updated date)

04/02/2021 - Later that day... Case approved!  (NOA2)

04/05/2021 - Case sent from USCIS to NVC

04/08/2021 - NVC received case and assigned case number and IIN (notified via email) 

04/10/2021 - AOS + IV fees paid

04/15/2021 - IV completed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ztiberiusd said:

Submitted September 19th. Got a response today. Case FE note (I'm guessing this is the same as an RFE) asking for my W2s, which I don't have because I never worked in the US before. We have a joint sponsor so it's their income we are using. I sat on hold with them for over 2 hours before getting through to someone that explained that I had to write an explanation why I didn't have W2s and submit it. She confirmed we would have to go to the back of the line. So I guess I'll go join the December thread... I miss my wife... Good luck to the rest of you all. 

Im sorry 😞 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, ztiberiusd said:

Sorry that you got a RFE instead of DQ. Did you submit an IRS tax transcript? If yes, was it a joint filing? Just trying to figure out when a W2 is required. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I just got an email update on my Mom’s case. When I log into the portal it says status accepted in front of AOS and IV documents. Does this mean it is documentary qualified?

2 hours ago, jd2502 said:

I just got an email update on my Mom’s case. When I log into the portal it says status accepted in front of AOS and IV documents. Does this mean it is documentary qualified?

No, if you're DQ you'll get an email stating you're DQ and a message on the CEAC portal stating DQ.  Do you have any recent messages on the CEAC portal? (And email stating you have an update usually means a message on the portal)

If you find my post helpful please hit the 🤍 heart icon and hit 'Like' or 'Thanks'.    

• 19 Jan 2021: Submit I-130 to Texas Lockbox
  • 06 Mar 2021: NOA1 from Nebraska Service Center
  • 24 May 2021: NOA2 Petition Approved
  • 08 Jul 2021: NVC - Submit IV + AOS Documents 
  • 03 Sep 2021: NVC - RFE for missing W2/1099 
  • 09 Sep 2021: NVC - Re-submit: 1099 Co-sponsor + explanation for petitioner missing W2
  • 08 Dec 2021: NVC - DQ (Documentarily Qualified)
  • 30 Dec 2021: NVC - Interview email (Interview on 13th Jan)
  • 13 Jan 2022: London Embassy - Interview; approved pending arrival of Medical results - case status 'Refused'
  • 14 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Administrative Processing'
  • 18 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Issued'
  • 20 Jan 2022: Passport with visa collected in person
  • 14 Feb 2022: Enter USA via Dulles, airport
  • 29 Apr 2022: Green Card received in Post

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saqib-s said:

No, if you're DQ you'll get an email stating you're DQ and a message on the CEAC portal stating DQ.  Do you have any recent messages on the CEAC portal? (And email stating you have an update usually means a message on the portal)

I did get an email that you have a update to your case status. When I log into portal it has no messages but the status is accepted in front of AOS and IV submission. And that was submitted before and now accepted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, jd2502 said:

When did you submit?

On 12/18/2021 at 9:01 AM, jd2502 said:

You should log in to your ceac page and check the messages section, I almost missed a message from the NVC because I didn't know that existed and only accidentally saw it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.