TBoneTX

COVID Vaccine Proponents Need to Remember the Thalidomide Tragedy

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, SLV123 said:

“With approximately 40,000 Americans dying from firearm-related injuries each year in the United States, we need bold action to confront this public health crisis. Most of these deaths are preventable, and now is the time for lawmakers, policy leaders and advocates on all sides to seek common ground and save lives.”

what, another vaccine?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

3 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Yep, more government intrusion into our lives all for public health and social justice.  Government elite love power.

To all that share the above poster’s sentiments:

I’m grateful your views were not in vogue when the government implemented speed limits, a legal drinking age and limit, seatbelt laws and No Smoking in public all in the guise of loving power. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, SLV123 said:

To all that share the above poster’s sentiments:

I’m grateful your views were not in vogue when the government implemented speed limits, a legal drinking age and limit, seatbelt laws and No Smoking in public all in the guise of loving power. 

So all of those were done to enhance public health or social justice, or just to maintain a position in power?  You can feel as you like, and follow the lead of those elite leaders you put your life in the hands of, we need people to support the "Nanny State".

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
8 hours ago, SLV123 said:

Here’s another one to add:

More kids were shot in Chicago than have died from COVID-19 nationwide

See?  Another bit of disinformation being touted online (not you; we have seen this in another thread here in CEHST, but HIGHLY inaccurate all the same).

"Chicago Police data show so far this year, a total of 121 kids and teens under the age of 18 have been shot. That pace is on track to be lower than the 330 young people shot last year. 

That number in turn surged from the 275 children shot in 2019."

8 hours ago, SLV123 said:

According to the American Medical Association 

“With approximately 40,000 Americans dying from firearm-related injuries each year in the United States, we need bold action to confront this public health crisis. Most of these deaths are preventable, and now is the time for lawmakers, policy leaders and advocates on all sides to seek common ground and save lives.”

I think because those who are forcing ridiculous mandates on the public, and they see how successful it has been (to an extent), perhaps they think they will be able to turn gun control over to the CDC in the interest of "public health".  I also think that they have no idea just how strongly attached many gun owners are to the very thing which guarantees their freedoms.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

See?  Another bit of disinformation being touted online (not you; we have seen this in another thread here in CEHST, but HIGHLY inaccurate all the same).

"Chicago Police data show so far this year, a total of 121 kids and teens under the age of 18 have been shot. That pace is on track to be lower than the 330 young people shot last year. 

I think because those who are forcing ridiculous mandates on the public, and they see how successful it has been (to an extent), perhaps they think they will be able to turn gun control over to the CDC in the interest of "public health".  I also think that they have no idea just how strongly attached many gun owners are to the very thing which guarantees their freedoms.

Everything will be tagged to "public health" in the not too distant future.  Global warming, gun control, knife control, hammer control, anti-racism, you name it.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, SLV123 said:

Let’s not ignore his misinformation:

“Keep in mind that there are now countless millions of individuals who have contracted COVID-19 and survived. Those individuals will now have a natural immunity that does not require vaccination and appears to be superior to it. “

The above opinion is not backed by any study and completely contradicted by Israel real population examples.

“Have the vaccines shown efficacy in stopping COVID-19?

Stopping, no. Diminishing symptoms and hospitalizations, yes. As someone who is actively treating hospitalized COVID-19 patients, I cannot deny that a majority of those currently admitted are unvaccinated. This is a fact.”

I kind of liked that part, he mixes fact with more fiction…

I don’t recall anyone PROMISING the vaccine would eradicate COVID- I - recall that the push was to lessen hospitalization. 

It's really that simple isn't it. 

2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

You are using old data again. 

Timeline

Seventeen medical health professionals had asked the court to enjoin enforcement of New York’s mandate that then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced on Aug. 16. The mandate required staff at hospitals and long-term care facilities such as nursing homes, adult care facilities, and other congregate care settings, be vaccinated for COVID-19 to continue to be employed.

The plaintiffs, including doctors, nurses, a medical technician, and a physician’s liaison, were facing termination, loss of hospital admitting privileges, and the destruction of their careers unless they consent to be vaccinated with vaccines in contradiction of their religious beliefs, the lawsuit argued.

“The vaccine mandate is suspended” and the New York Department of Health “is barred from taking any action, disciplinary or otherwise, against the licensure, certification, residency, admitting privileges or other professional status or qualification of any of the plaintiffs on account of their seeking or having obtained a religious exemption from mandatory COVID-19 vaccination,” Hurd’s order states.

A small win for humanity.

https://mymedicalfreedom.org/federal-judge-blocks-new-york-state-health-care-worker-vaccination-mandate/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 9/13/2021 at 10:31 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Anti vaxers need to remember the Polio epidemic and how a Vax stooped it cold

The polio vaccine, like the Small Pox vaccine actually makes a person immune from the Polio and Small Pox. It also makes them unable to spread it. Small Pox alone killed nearly 1/3 of the of those who were exposed. Compared to 0.3% of the worlds population who have died from Covid-19. The Covid vaccine Does Not prevent you from getting it. It does not prevent you from spreading it, and it doesn't prevent you from dying from it. If you have had covid your antibodies are significantly higher than those who received the vaccine. I had covid twice. The second time, No Symptoms. Tested 4 times (3 Negatives) to show a positive after wife tested positive. This is Not remotely comparable to Polio or Small Pox. It is comparable to the Flu.

Timeline
1 minute ago, rlm1893 said:

The polio vaccine, like the Small Pox vaccine actually makes a person immune from the Polio and Small Pox. It also makes them unable to spread it. Small Pox alone killed nearly 1/3 of the of those who were exposed. Compared to 0.3% of the worlds population who have died from Covid-19. The Covid vaccine Does Not prevent you from getting it. It does not prevent you from spreading it, and it doesn't prevent you from dying from it. If you have had covid your antibodies are significantly higher than those who received the vaccine. I had covid twice. The second time, No Symptoms. Tested 4 times (3 Negatives) to show a positive after wife tested positive. This is Not remotely comparable to Polio or Small Pox. It is comparable to the Flu.

Thank you.