micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ltlbnna said:

I was asked to fill first 4 pages and the rest will be the doctor to complete per my doctor. I saw a uscis bulletin about validity of i-693 being extended but think you may want to call in to ask just to be sure… for example, i got my biometric completed less than 2 yrs ago but i still sent in payment for it because i dont want to be stuck in rfe stage if it ends up me needing to redo it. 

How does it work? you book appointment by yourself? or USCIS will be sending letter with instruction that where and how to book doctor appointment? please (newbie here)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Just now, Onelife786 said:

How does it work? you book appointment by yourself? or USCIS will be sending letter with instruction that where and how to book doctor appointment? please (newbie here)

You have to make an appointment. Bring the I-693 form at the appointment, you and the doctor have to sign and fill the the form. Don’t fill and sign anything unless instructed by your doctor. 

https://my.uscis.gov/findadoctor

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Onelife786 said:

There’s a section in uscis website to search for a certified doctor within your area. I called the doc’s office, asked them what they needed me to bring. I didnt have my vaccine record so they ordered a test to check what i have been vaccinated for and lab order to test for diff diseases like gonnorhea, syphilis, tuberculosis, etc. I was told i need flu and tetanus shot (those are yearly and every decade, respectively). My doc said they can inoculate me if i am missing any of the required vax… very basic physical check… :)

4 minutes ago, JandK24 said:

You have to make an appointment. Bring the I-693 form at the appointment, you and the doctor have to sign and fill the the form. Don’t fill and sign anything unless instructed by your doctor. 

https://my.uscis.gov/findadoctor

Many thanks

3 minutes ago, ltlbnna said:

There’s a section in uscis website to search for a certified doctor within your area. I called the doc’s office, asked them what they needed me to bring. I didnt have my vaccine record so they ordered a test to check what i have been vaccinated for and lab order to test for diff diseases like gonnorhea, syphilis, tuberculosis, etc. I was told i need flu and tetanus shot (those are yearly and every decade, respectively). My doc said they can inoculate me if i am missing any of the required vax… very basic physical check… :)

Many thanks, appreciate it

44 minutes ago, sandiegodan2020 said:

Sent our AOS packet today September 23rd via FedEx overnight.

Congratulations! 

I shall use same, sending mine in the morning. 

What did you include? list would be nice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Onelife786 said:

Congratulations! 

I shall use same, sending mine in the morning. 

What did you include? list would be nice

So for the 129f we used USPS priority. Paid about $55.  And the package went into black hole in a distribution center in Texas. This time we went with FedEx.

Fedex charged me $71 for overnight guaranteed before 430pm Friday.

I included the same stuff on the list. I did not repeat alot of the documents with the separate forms. Like the NOA2. So that could be an improvement.

We will see. Looks like in 5 days I'll know.

52 minutes ago, sandiegodan2020 said:

So for the 129f we used USPS priority. Paid about $55.  And the package went into black hole in a distribution center in Texas. This time we went with FedEx.

I included the same stuff on the list. I did not repeat alot of the documents with the separate forms. Like the NOA2. So that could be an improvement.

Best of luck! we all get good news soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
12 hours ago, sandiegodan2020 said:

My package was received at 10:15 am today. Good for FedEx. I dropped it off at 4pm yesterday. So that means today should count and they should start processing already. 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:08 PM, Pizookie said:

Got the text messages today, phew! Well, technically my spouse got all 4 of them. I had sent 4 G-1145's, 1 for the I-130 with my spouse's contact information and 1 ea for I-485, I-765, and I-131 with my contact information, looks like the contractors were lazy and just took the first form.

9/13/21: shipped via FedEx

9/15/21: delivered and signed for

9/17/21: 4 text messages with IOE receipt numbers received at 8:45pm

Update:

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail (sent on 9/20) and one online access code for me (sent on 9/21). No access code for spouse yet. PD is 9/15.

I see on the myUSCIS website that my I-485 case has some of my paper-filed case scanned and uploaded, but not all of it. I mainly see my entire I-485 form, copies of my passport, and some I-130 evidence. My I-765 and I-131 don't show any file though.

Removal of Conditions (tbd)
2/6/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/7/24: delivered and signed for

2/9/24: text message with IOE receipt number received at 12:26pm

2/13/24: I-797 48 month extension letter and biometrics reuse letter available online, case updated to "actively being reviewed"

Adjustment of Status (5 months)
9/13/21: AOS packet shipped via FedEx

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail and online access code

9/25/21: Biometrics scheduled for Philadelphia, ASC

10/18/21: Biometrics appointment completed for I-485 and I-765 (Code 3)
10/18/21: After biometrics, I-485 and I-765 case statuses immediately changed to "case is being actively reviewed"

10/28/21: I-693 deficiency notice uploaded online, case status still, "case is being actively reviewed"

12/29/21: Interview scheduled. Contacted Emma agent and they said it is on 2/7/22

2/7/22: I-485 approved

2/12/22: I-797 approval notice received for I-485 and I-130

2/15/22: Green card delivered by USPS

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pizookie said:

Update:

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail (sent on 9/20) and one online access code for me (sent on 9/21). No access code for spouse yet. PD is 9/15.

I see on the myUSCIS website that my I-485 case has some of my paper-filed case scanned and uploaded, but not all of it. I mainly see my entire I-485 form, copies of my passport, and some I-130 evidence. My I-765 and I-131 don't show any file though.

Same thing with me. Under the I-485 section, there so many missing important documents, such as me and my husband’s birth certificates, marriage certificate, I-94, etc. I was reading through July 2021 filers thread, so many folks got RFEs for documents that they already submitted. But you can upload missing documents on their website. 

11 minutes ago, Pizookie said:

Update:

Same here, but as far as I read many of us are missing items and see almost the same documents uploaded so maybe we can’t see everything and we’re limited to view a part of documents. Just my thoughts 

4 minutes ago, AndrAlb said:

Same here, but as far as I read many of us are missing items and see almost the same documents uploaded so maybe we can’t see everything and we’re limited to view a part of documents. Just my thoughts 

Yeah that could be, or they are just handling our paper files in the back-end and using this new system to interact with us for RFEs, etc 😂
Wishing all of us luck! Hoping to get biometrics in the next 4-8 weeks, but who knows...

Removal of Conditions (tbd)
2/6/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/7/24: delivered and signed for

2/9/24: text message with IOE receipt number received at 12:26pm

2/13/24: I-797 48 month extension letter and biometrics reuse letter available online, case updated to "actively being reviewed"

Adjustment of Status (5 months)
9/13/21: AOS packet shipped via FedEx

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail and online access code

9/25/21: Biometrics scheduled for Philadelphia, ASC

10/18/21: Biometrics appointment completed for I-485 and I-765 (Code 3)
10/18/21: After biometrics, I-485 and I-765 case statuses immediately changed to "case is being actively reviewed"

10/28/21: I-693 deficiency notice uploaded online, case status still, "case is being actively reviewed"

12/29/21: Interview scheduled. Contacted Emma agent and they said it is on 2/7/22

2/7/22: I-485 approved

2/12/22: I-797 approval notice received for I-485 and I-130

2/15/22: Green card delivered by USPS

Just sent my packet today!

09/24/2021 - Fedex overnight service $104

Now prayers started, that there isnt anything missing and it doest bounce back.

Did you guys feel something in your stomach just after handing it to the courier? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.