Murph4865

More fear mongering

14 posts in this topic

We all have our own thoughts on this, it will always be a topic of discussion, To me it is getting out of hand on fear mongering and control of the people in the world, if everyone falls for or does as the world governments says that shows them we are able to be controlled even more. This needs to come to a end it is getting ridiculous.

“Soot and wildfire smoke could be playing a role in the number of people who contract severe COVID-19 and die, according to a new study. The research, published in Science Advances, found that higher levels of particulate matter derived from wildfire smoke in 2020 led to a spike in coronavirus deaths in California, Oregon and Washington, according to CNN. "Fine particulate matter air pollution can be an additional vehicle for spreading the virus even faster,”

i want to see the hospitals they say are full around the world and in the USA from this virus.  Where did the FLU and the COMMON COLD disappear to.

I for one believe there is a bug but it is a severe flu or cold bug that was man made, i lost my taste and smell for one day after the start of this stuff once it was released, i have underlying conditions and survived and the job i do i should be dead already cause i am around people all the time across all parts of the USA and i am still kicking.

59 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

We all have our own thoughts on this, it will always be a topic of discussion, To me it is getting out of hand on fear mongering and control of the people in the world, if everyone falls for or does as the world governments says that shows them we are able to be controlled even more. This needs to come to a end it is getting ridiculous.

“Soot and wildfire smoke could be playing a role in the number of people who contract severe COVID-19 and die, according to a new study. The research, published in Science Advances, found that higher levels of particulate matter derived from wildfire smoke in 2020 led to a spike in coronavirus deaths in California, Oregon and Washington, according to CNN. "Fine particulate matter air pollution can be an additional vehicle for spreading the virus even faster,”

i want to see the hospitals they say are full around the world and in the USA from this virus.  Where did the FLU and the COMMON COLD disappear to.

I for one believe there is a bug but it is a severe flu or cold bug that was man made, i lost my taste and smell for one day after the start of this stuff once it was released, i have underlying conditions and survived and the job i do i should be dead already cause i am around people all the time across all parts of the USA and i am still kicking.

The hospitals are not full. Just like last year when they told us the hospitals were full but they were mostly empty with the nurses making tik tok videos all day.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

35 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The hospitals are not full. Just like last year when they told us the hospitals were full but they were mostly empty with the nurses making tik tok videos all day.

I know to me it is fear mongering control of the people to get them to take a experimental drug like they did to african americans back in the 60’s and did not tell them the truth.

This is nasty i have decided to go get this safe vaccine now so i can be just like everyone else ( NOT). https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/08/19/covid-vaccine-causes-womans-skin-to-rot-according-to-doctors/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Maybe he (Old Joe) will forcibly relocate them to Afghanistan.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

Maybe he (Old Joe) will forcibly relocate them to Afghanistan.

But ( Old Joe) is bringing up to 30k plus to the states to be housed on military bases here in the states

Timeline
On 8/17/2021 at 7:44 AM, Murph4865 said:

Oh, man, @Crtcl Rice Theory gonna come along soon and tell you this cannot be happening.  The virus has difficulty getting past a mask, and even if it does, it can only live for a short time without spittle from our bodies.

29 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Oh, man, @Crtcl Rice Theory gonna come along soon and tell you this cannot be happening.  The virus has difficulty getting past a mask, and even if it does, it can only live for a short time without spittle from our bodies.

These mask do not stop a particle size of 0.0125 microns, even the N-95 mask has a problem stopping it, you need to a little more research on the micron size of this scanddemic bug and what size of particle these mask can only stop.  It clearly says on the back of the mask it does not stop it but may slow it

Timeline
1 hour ago, Murph4865 said:

These mask do not stop a particle size of 0.0125 microns, even the N-95 mask has a problem stopping it, you need to a little more research on the micron size of this scanddemic bug and what size of particle these mask can only stop.  It clearly says on the back of the mask it does not stop it but may slow it

I know, believe me.  Have been saying it for over a year.  But some people...

Timeline
11 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Add to that, if someone is coughing or sneezing, the slow down is lessened and anyone standing behind gets hit.

Timeline
2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

But at least everyone knows your virtue score is high.

This is why those protesting or rioting at BLM/Antifa rallies don't have to wear masks, they have already maxed out their virtue point.