JojoandTomas

AUGUST 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

208 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
47 minutes ago, cookiemonster8482 said:

Are we all waiting next shipment date that apparently could be tuesday 28th of August? 🙂

A big ol YES! This is what I got from one of the admin's in an FB group. 

20210917_162431.jpg

Edited by Seraph2042

How are people's cases already in transit when I don't even have my case number :(

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Timeline
1 minute ago, stag said:

How are people's cases already in transit when I don't even have my case number :(

I see your NOA2 is August 27th. Mine was August 10th and I got my case number on 09/09, a month after. Hang in there, it wont be long now! :)

All right I called and got my case and invoice number. Also told the consulate is receiving K1 applications. I checked the case status and it is "AT NVC"? What steps should I take now? 

Edited by stag

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Timeline
12 hours ago, stag said:

All right I called and got my case and invoice number. Also told the consulate is receiving K1 applications. I checked the case status and it is "AT NVC"? What steps should I take now? 

Nothing to do but wait. Once your embassy requests cases from the NVC, they will send your case over and the CEAC case status will change to "Transit" and I suppose you will receive a welcome letter from the NVC as well.

Timeline
15 hours ago, PanamaWX said:

Curious where this info comes from and the extent to which NVC sticks to this. Any ideas??

Not very sure @PanamaWX. Let me ask the OP in the FB and see if they have an answer.

If the consulate is accepting K1 applications, does one assume the case will be sent to the consulate at the next shipping date or does "AT NVC" usually take time?

1 hour ago, stag said:

If the consulate is accepting K1 applications, does one assume the case will be sent to the consulate at the next shipping date or does "AT NVC" usually take time?

Our consulate (Panama) is accepting K1 applications. I was given a Case Number on Sep 7, but still "At NVC". Stay tuned for whether it moves to "In Transit" tomorrow or Wednesday. Who knows!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It looks like the Montreal Consulate is still quite backlogged so I don't expect to hear anything soon. 😔

Anyone from Canada still waiting for their case to be In Transit?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.