2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Engineering-rocks said:

I say rush it. I have never heard of anyone getting in any trouble for sending inquiries, especially considering you're way overdue for a decision.

Some people have told me about RFE and noid sent after that but frankly looks like illegal! What I think is that if they want to send me a noid they will send anyway regardless the fact that I email them or not! Right?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, aquila said:

Hello family, I'm happy to inform everyone about the final good news.

Timeline:

I360,485,765 - received 02/17/2017

Rfe 360 for bona fide marriage - 03/2017

Rfe received - 04/2017(resent mostly same stuff again)

[Moved to another state - 07/2017]

Vawa I-485 interview - 03/2020 (old state field office)

Notification interview complete and case must be reviewed

I-360 Approval - 06/2020

Rfe 485 for birth certificate - 07/2020

Rfe received - 08/2020

Vawa I-485 notice for interview again in my current state field office on - 10/2020

I-485 interview - 12/16/20

Rfe 485 paystubs and employment letter 17th the next day

Rfe received at local office 12/28/20

NOID due to.........address history not in line and advised to file form 601 waiver - 03/18/21

NOID responded with form 601 receipt notice and received - 04/27/21

Case status changed on 485 to card in production on - 06/30/21 

I'm speechless, in tears and my heart is in shock. I just went on my knees to say a prayer for everyone in this journey. It's not over until it's over 

“ Everything you are going through will soon make sense and you will look back and be thankful that everything happened the way it did. Trust the change that is taking  place in your life right now, even if it feels messy and scary. You are on the right track.” 

Handle VAWA stress like a dog would:  if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away. ©Tx bone 2021😂😂

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈 😄

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, StanSmith said:

Can you please explain me how your interview went? Did you go for interview in state you lived in? Because they made me appointment for interview in state I used to live and I’m super worry they gonna send me back((()

It was pretty straight forward on the yes/no questions but the officer drilled me so much to explain everything from the beginning with my abuser. That broke me down into tears then her attitude change once she saw the pain and trauma it caused me.

Just now, aquila said:

It was pretty straight forward on the yes/no questions but the officer drilled me so much to explain everything from the beginning with my abuser. That broke me down into tears then her attitude change once she saw the pain and trauma it caused me.

Omg I’m so sorry you had to deal with that!!! I know how painful is that trust me…. Sorry if it’s hard for you to answer my questions, you think I’ll be fine if I fly to old state for interview? 

1 minute ago, StanSmith said:

Omg I’m so sorry you had to deal with that!!! I know how painful is that trust me…. Sorry if it’s hard for you to answer my questions, you think I’ll be fine if I fly to old state for interview? 

Honestly I'll suggest you go to the interview with a clear mind and heart. Don't panic or stress and answer everything to best of your knowledge. I'm glad to answer you anytime my dear, I had to get over the pain in order to move on in life 🙏

Just now, aquila said:

Honestly I'll suggest you go to the interview with a clear mind and heart. Don't panic or stress and answer everything to best of your knowledge. I'm glad to answer you anytime my dear, I had to get over the pain in order to move on in life 🙏

Thanks a lot! So just want to be clear,you went for interview in your old state and they didn’t say they will transfer your case wasn’t a problem to interview you? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Vale1 said:

Some people have told me about RFE and noid sent after that but frankly looks like illegal! What I think is that if they want to send me a noid they will send anyway regardless the fact that I email them or not! Right?

I got RFE after my 1st request, but it was a reasonable one - I did not submit clearance from my home country with the package. After RFE response I also reached out through congressman after 90 days and it got approved. So I think it just speeds up RFE/NOID, doesn't cause it.

Ok guys so maybe someone maybe know how do I have to act,I did move a year ago to another state and filled address change they sent me interview to my old state… But I will move back to the state I’ll have interview in 2-3 month… I’m a truck driver and they move me all over states all the time… so if they will transfer my case to state I live in right now I’ll have to fly back here and they will have to reschedule again???? 🥺

3 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

Thanks a lot! So just want to be clear,you went for interview in your old state and they didn’t say they will transfer your case wasn’t a problem to interview you? 

No the io didn't mention anything like that but I clarified my current address and place of residence.

2 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

Ok guys so maybe someone maybe know how do I have to act,I did move a year ago to another state and filled address change they sent me interview to my old state… But I will move back to the state I’ll have interview in 2-3 month… I’m a truck driver and they move me all over states all the time… so if they will transfer my case to state I live in right now I’ll have to fly back here and they will have to reschedule again???? 🥺

I'll suggest you attend the interview at the state you have been asked to and everything will sort itself out.

41 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

But why you got 2 interviews?

This is called Relocation of Cases. USCIS field office have jurisdiction over a case depending on the applicant place of residency.  Please attend to your interview you must confirm your new place of residency and the officer will move forward with his decision or relocation. 

image.png.0565053e198647ab77ac8806f7dff743.png 

Edited by FeDaniela

1 hour ago, aquila said:

Hello family, I'm happy to inform everyone about the final good news.

Timeline:

I360,485,765 - received 02/17/2017

Rfe 360 for bona fide marriage - 03/2017

Rfe received - 04/2017(resent mostly same stuff again)

[Moved to another state - 07/2017]

Vawa I-485 interview - 03/2020 (old state field office)

Notification interview complete and case must be reviewed

I-360 Approval - 06/2020

Rfe 485 for birth certificate - 07/2020

Rfe received - 08/2020

Vawa I-485 notice for interview again in my current state field office on - 10/2020

I-485 interview - 12/16/20

Rfe 485 paystubs and employment letter 17th the next day

Rfe received at local office 12/28/20

NOID due to.........address history not in line and advised to file form 601 waiver - 03/18/21

NOID responded with form 601 receipt notice and received - 04/27/21

Case status changed on 485 to card in production on - 06/30/21 

I'm speechless, in tears and my heart is in shock. I just went on my knees to say a prayer for everyone in this journey. It's not over until it's over 

“ Everything you are going through will soon make sense and you will look back and be thankful that everything happened the way it did. Trust the change that is taking  place in your life right now, even if it feels messy and scary. You are on the right track.” 

Handle VAWA stress like a dog would:  if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away. ©Tx bone 2021😂😂

Congratulations🥳🥳long journey but thank God for the outcome 💃🏾🍾🎉🗽

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.