Captain Ewok

Family US Visa Processing Trends from UK, Canada, China, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Mexico, Jamaica... Yikes!

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Jamaica added.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• Captain Ewok changed the title to Family US Visa Processing Trends from UK, Canada, China, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Mexico, Jamaica... Yikes!
Timeline

I'm adding the data here so it's easy to find each month.  Is this a good place?

https://www.visajourney.com/times/

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Captain Ewok said:

I'm adding the data here so it's easy to find each month.  Is this a good place?

Yes, thank you. I will save the link. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, sable227 said:

Do you have any information for Santo Domingo regarding processing if CR1, IR5 and K1 visas? Thanks in advance. 

Yes I added it :)

Timeline
11 hours ago, sable227 said:

Do you have any information for Santo Domingo regarding processing if CR1, IR5 and K1 visas? Thanks in advance. 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/764303-dominican-republic-us-marriage-visa-approvals-by-month-k1-visas-down-ir1-visas-up/

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 5/31/2021 at 6:44 PM, Sweetie21 said:

Could you look for Ukraine? Waiting for IR5 interview for almost a year.  Thank you. 

Same here! We'd like to see some data on IR-5 visa for Ukraine. 90% of discussion is always about K1 or IR1/CR1 and never about IR5, which was banned for almost a year, despite being an immediate relative category.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, StaGor said:

Same here! We'd like to see some data on IR-5 visa for Ukraine. 90% of discussion is always about K1 or IR1/CR1 and never about IR5, which was banned for almost a year, despite being an immediate relative category.

I'm so sorry!  I totally understand your situation!  It is terrible!  

14 hours ago, kmurray3241 said:

I'm so sorry!  I totally understand your situation!  It is terrible!  

Same here. Waiting for IR5 in Bolivia since August 2019. Everything was approved by USCIS and the State Dept, the problem is the Embassy cannot do an interview for more than year and a half. 

On 6/1/2021 at 10:43 AM, Captain Ewok said:

Can you add the US Embassy in Singapore?  Although usually very efficient, they are not able to handle an exception of their (along with NVC) own making. While we have Senators and  Congressmen chasing in the USA, it would help to know what we are dealing with. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.