LoveWins2021

May 2021 i130 Petition ❤️

221 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We arrived in the US on May 7th, just updated everything on our timeline/profile. May be helpful for anyone in a similar situation where your regular US Embassy is no longer an option for an interview. 

Hi everyone!

Late to the party, just found this forum! Great to see so many people moving on to the next step!

PD 12-May-21.
Actively being reviewed since September 21
Potomac.

Wife is USC, i'm Australian and we're both currently residing in the UK.

No news yet, but hopefully in the next few months!

Edited by navd-0

On 5/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, Jacke said:

We arrived in the US on May 7th, just updated everything on our timeline/profile. May be helpful for anyone in a similar situation where your regular US Embassy is no longer an option for an interview. 

Congratulations! 
Did everything go smoothly at the interview ( as a Russian citizen)? 

PD May 14 2021 CR1 

Vermont service center

Actively Reviewed October 1 2021

Actively reviewed May 23 2022

K3 June 8 2021. @ Vermont too.

Approved

Aproval found on document tab

1 minute ago, Jeniffer said:

PD May 14 2021 CR1 

Vermont service center

Actively Reviewed October 1 2021

Actively reviewed May 23 2022

K3 June 8 2021. @ Vermont too.

Approved

Aproval found on document tab

Congratulations! I've been watching your case with interest and am so happy you've been approved !!! 

On to NVC!!! 

1 minute ago, ROK2USA said:

Congratulations! I've been watching your case with interest and am so happy you've been approved !!! 

On to NVC!!! 

Thank you 🙏😊😍😘🥰 I’m crying 😭 with all the emotions. Since Friday that congresswoman and ombudsman answer my request, something in my heart was telling me that this month have to be my month. And it is. I’m ready for NVC already. I have all the documents and the money ready for start.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My interview is now scheduled for July 8th! Good luck to everyone! It will be officially 14 months from the interview time and has been a long journey.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody! New to the forum and very happy to read all your success stories! I updated my timeline to the best of my abilities so you may check it out on my profile!

I'm filing from outside the US. My husband is the USC.

Overall, I think everything has moved quickly however now we're in the home stretch which I fear will be the longest one - waiting for my local US Embassy for an interview :( Anyone's got some knowledge of wait time for the Dominican Republic?

Summary of my timeline below:

• I-130 filed - 5/5/2021
  • NOA2 - 1/6/2022
  • NVC - 1/11/2022
  • DQ'd - 4/20/22

Good luck to all!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys.. may i130 petitioner

Today finally got a message from NVC on my email saying ( The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MONTREAL, CAN to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).) with email subject as 'Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified'

On the ceac website i received 2 messages 

1. All required applicant documents have been received and approved - "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED"
2. Document Case Review - "The Canadian Consulate requires that non-Canadian citizens submit proof of eligibility to have their visa interview in Canada. Currently, Canadian Legal Permanent Resident cards, landing papers, student visas and work visas are accepted for the Canadian eligibility requirement. Please submit this proof."

Homepage of ceac shows ALL documents  as ACCEPTED

So do i need to upload a document ? or wait for the interview date and provide the details during the interview ? .. Does document case review note is similar to incomplete missing documents? 

Has anyone gone through this? ..any help is appreciate .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.