J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2022 at 10:43 PM, Xiaova said:

Updates to end the week:

71000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

74000: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)

74500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

78000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

79000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

79500: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)

80000: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)

81500: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)

08/12/22: 12 Total Updates: 5 Approvals, 4 RFERs, 3 Denials

March (7) + April (12) = 19 updates

Thank you so much for keeping us updated @Xiaova.

Do you by any chance knows how many of untouched cases still remaining in April 2021?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, Xiaova said:

150 untouched cases for April

Can someone please explain how they can leave 150 cases untouched for April while move onto May and June?

Is there a problem with these cases?

Are these cases lost?

Are they just refusing to look at them?

These April cases are so far past their inquiry dates how has USCIS still not processed them, it's actually unbelievable....

What is USCIS even saying to these people who are inquiring about their cases?

Edited by Doggy_11

1 hour ago, Doggy_11 said:

Can someone please explain how they can leave 150 cases untouched for April while move onto May and June?

Are these cases lost?

These April cases are so far past their inquiry dates how has USCIS still not processed them, it's actually unbelievable....

USCIS usually starts shifting to the next month when they "processed" about 70% of the month's untouched cases from what I noticed. Like for March there are still 68 untouched cases. 3 new (untouched) March fliers were just approved last Thursday so they eventually do get processed.

As for why these cases are still untouched, I don't know either without more transparency from USCIS or from people who are unfortunately still waiting. I feel like sometimes it's just bad luck and that's scary.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/10/2022 at 11:42 PM, down n down said:

Hi , What kind of request you put in , I have been calling them and They say to me , You have to wait , It has been 107 day since They receieved my RFE . I did inquiry my case 3 times no result at all . I hope so too .

Hi sorry for the late reply. 
it was just a regular outside of normal processing request. 
I think when you’re well outside of your “normal” processing time that’s on USCIS page, you can put in a request to pay more attention to your case.
im sorry I don’t know the official name for the request:( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Divs1 said:

Can’t help but ask, what do Uscis tell people who are outside of the processing times? What excuse do they use? Normally, they even refuse to talk to people so I’m just being very curious. 

They are “working on it” is what they tell you. Or that they can’t do anything about it. 
I think when it comes down to it, it’s just luck of what kind of person you can get on the phone. Some people are a lot more sincere than others, but the ratio is like 1:8. 

7 hours ago, Doggy_11 said:

Are these cases lost?

I have been waiting 16.5 months ,I m April filers 2021  . When I inquiry my case ,They say ,we still processing your case and we arent able to give you timeframe. .

5 hours ago, Xiaova said:

USCIS usually starts shifting to the next month when they "processed" about 70% of the month's untouched cases from what I noticed. Like for March there are still 68 untouched cases. 3 new (untouched) March fliers were just approved last Thursday so they eventually do get processed.

As for why these cases are still untouched, I don't know either without more transparency from USCIS or from people who are unfortunately still waiting. I feel like sometimes it's just bad luck and that's scary.

150 cases untouched April , All RFE'S and RFE'R include in 150 untouched cases

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
34 minutes ago, down n down said:

150 cases untouched April , All RFE'S and RFE'R include in 150 untouched cases

In our case, there's 23 "other" cases.  However, there's actually only 12 cases that's "case was received."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mad23 said:

I got approved today August 15 2022 so happy 

Congrats!

I'm curious.  How did you feel?  Was it bitter sweet?  

God willing, when we get our approval, I think it will be a mixed emotion.

Because it's really unfair what their doing to us.

On to your next waiting game at the NVC. :)  You're a step close.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.