297 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, jaypatel66@yahoo. said:

Yeah i saw that but dont known exactly hownit works because my dq is dec/10/2019 and haven received il yet

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, NGJ said:

Have you contacted NVC? You may want to do it in response to yesterday’s update about Montreal processing Feb 2022.

No i was planning to wait till end of month as normally they schedule interview after mid month . also this 26th is my due for 60days dq email we receive. And last i have asked my attorney about this lets wait for his reply and then will decide something

Yah i too have seen it.I am March 19th 2020 DQed. So hoping to see something, but it is surprising to see some of the folks on this Thread have received an IL even they are Dec 2019.Good to speak to your attorneys and see why is it the IL hasn't been received even past the date.

Last i logged into my CEAC website and i see the message that due to numerical limitations we don't have a Visa number available is now showing. So this means at least they looked and tried to set up interviews. I am not sure my guess is they might be running every month to get certain numbers to be done based on country limitations and if it is met they will hold for the next month.

I found this have look at it.

https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM050304.html#M503_4

Attached is a document that talk about Immigrant visa issuances during fiscal year 2022.Hope this give some insights to our friends on this thread..

WaitingListItem_2021vF.pdf

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Number are out and looking better, Montreal embassy had the following numbers of interview in January 2022.

F3: 27 interviews

F4: 47 interviews

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/JANUARY 2022 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.