2,947 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MariaX said:

I’m from September 2019 , They didn’t ask me RFE, got two prima facie , my second prima facie valid till July. If they don’t not ask me rfe will I get third prima face if they will not get decision for my case ? 

Most likely! You’ll continue to receive the Prima Facie until your case is decided! There are many 2019 petitioners like you still waiting for a decision.. remain patient!👍

8 hours ago, MariaX said:

If I received 2 times prima facie and never asked any RFE  is it possible that my vawa will denied? Sent full package. Did anybody ever had the situation? 

Nah, straight up denials really only happen in cases where there's literally no way for the case to approved (like outright statutory ineligibility of some sort) and honestly it shouldn't have made it past the mail room. Considering that you got a prima facie the case passed first review you're definitely not in that category, either you'll coast to an approval or you'll get an RFE if they want more evidence.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

18 minutes ago, JoyNow said:

Hello, 

Please, answer  me a question, is it normal to receive the request from the local office to send the medical exams and after 2 months they send a letter for an interview?  I'm confused.

@Stillwinning!!!😊

@Villanelle

@sandranj

And who else knows. 

Thank you. 

did you go for the interview?

if you have not attended the interview and they asking for your medical then chances are they might approve you without the interview. 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 5/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, Pinkrlion said:

Read the Statistic Report - this is why it is taking 2 years or more to process with 24,000 petitions pending

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/reports/I360_VAWA_performancedata_fy2020_qtr4.pdf

This can give you a general overview of everything and all forms too:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/reports/Quarterly_All_Forms_FY2021Q1.pdf

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
43 minutes ago, JoyNow said:

Hello, 

Please, answer  me a question, is it normal to receive the request from the local office to send the medical exams and after 2 months they send a letter for an interview?  I'm confused.

@Stillwinning!!!😊

@Villanelle

@sandranj

And who else knows. 

Thank you. 

It happens

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

49 minutes ago, JoyNow said:

Hello, 

@Stillwinning!!!😊

@Villanelle

@sandranj

And who else knows. 

Thank you. 

Hey there,😊 these officers use their discretion sometimes.. they can choose to ask you to come in for an interview or just approve your petition without one! So yeah it’s not unusual. I would like everyone to know that sending in your updated Medicals doesn’t always translate to approval without interview. Although the chances are high as we’ve seen countlessly. I hope this helps.👍

6 minutes ago, JoyNow said:

frustrating because I have to pay the lawyer who takes care of my case to go to the interview with me and I didn’t count on that extra anymore.

Thanks again.

Well I’ve got news for you, you do not have to go with your attorney especially if it means more money you cannot afford! I had an attorney but went to my interview alone and was approved within minutes! Attorney doesn’t mean approval! Personally I feel it’s just to boost your confidence but hey I’m a very confident person and I didn’t think going with an attorney would have done anything extra for me... if your case is pretty straightforward, then you should consider going alone and save yourself the extra fund!😊👍

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey there,😊 these officers use their discretion sometimes.. they can choose to ask you to come in for an interview or just approve your petition without one! So yeah it’s not unusual. I would like everyone to know that sending in your updated Medicals doesn’t always translate to approval without interview. Although the chances are high as we’ve seen countlessly. I hope this helps.👍

It helped, thank you very much. ❤️❤️❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.