2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Congratulation❤..Did you send one before. , are this will be your first., I did mine before and attached it to my i485 I am not sure if I should do a second. ..

2 hours ago, MarSam701 said:

Did you send one before. , are this will be your first., I did mine before and attached it to my i485 I am not sure if I should do a second. ..

No, this is my first

18 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

if you inquire your case, you will get RFE immediately

I don’t think this is 100% true. 
I inquired and never got a RFE. Got approved within weeks of inquiring!

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

2 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

I am in the same boat as you, since it was taking time i inquired with congressman, they responded that case pending background check and two weeks  after i got RFE to prove residency requirement with spouse.

if its getting delayed you should inquire it with congressman anyway, and respond if you get RFE.

23 minutes ago, sam012019 said:

if you inquire your case, you will get RFE immediately

I understand but I still have some time. I filed on August 2019. The situation that I was talking about was regarding the 2 shared residences

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tumiluv said:

No, this is my first

Ok...I wish you all the best on your interview. ..and straight approval. ..God bless❤

1 hour ago, sam012019 said:

I am in the same boat as you, since it was taking time i inquired with congressman, they responded that case pending background check and two weeks  after i got RFE to prove residency requirement with spouse.

I inquired about my PF and got the residence + bona f RFE in 2 weeks as well. I am now wondering if that’s a coincidence 🤔

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

Hello. What means: Case Transferred To Another Office for processing. I got approval 16 month ago . It’s not says sent local office or NBC. What means friends why they have transferred to another office 

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, MariaX said:

Hello. What means: Case Transferred To Another Office for processing. I got approval 16 month ago . It’s not says sent local office or NBC. What means friends why they have transferred to another office 

Most likely it's a transfer to NBC. You should receive a transfer notice with all the details soon.

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Restez Forts said:

Most likely it's a transfer to NBC. You should receive a transfer notice with all the details soon.

Thank you . What usually happen when they transfer to NBC. Do they send the card without interview or ask some RFE 

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, MariaX said:

Thank you . What usually happen when they transfer to NBC. Do they send the card without interview or ask some RFE 

NBC can send RFE if something is missing. Then when all seems good they send your file to the  local office.

Then local office will issue card without interview or they will call you in for an interview. There is no way of knowing.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, Rambo4447 said:

Congratulations. What are your dates?

Thank you so much. 

PD I-485 - May  2020 

- August RFE 

- November RFE sent 

-  February RFE

- Mars RFE sent 

- April case approved 

I- 485 case ready to be scheduled for an interview since December 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.