Edited by RambaCat

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

NOA1 received in the mail today! Time for the wait! Good luck to everyone 👍🏽

On 4/2/2021 at 3:12 AM, Kikichan said:

My package was delivered on March 4th and I just got an text that my case was received. 

I used credit card for payment. But not yet withdraw from my bank account. Has anyone used credit card for the payment? 

Yes we did, it took roughly 2 days to go through

19 hours ago, ineedadisplayname said:

I would make a copy of the rejection notice and add an explanation of why u r filing late (it was rejected first time and u r refiling and attach the copy of the rejection notice.) You can send the rest back as is after u corrected your mistake. Check for updated forms since u your initial filing was a month ago.

We did not use a preparer and I signed my name in that line that is why we got rejected. So should I have my husband sign that signature or leave it blank since he is the petitioner and was the one to fill out the form anyway?

When When filling out part 9 and 10, if you did not use a attorney or interpreter is everyone leaving that part with N/A.??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I sent the package on March 5th and it arrived on March 9th according to UPS. Hoping that it should show up soon in my bank account or via text message that it has arrived!!! Waiting with excitement! Now is April 4th, watching the other timelines from February, it seems like something should HOPEFULLY show up soon!~

Happy Easter and best of luck to everyone!!!!

Adjustment Of Status -> I-485

April-06-2018 - Married

Jul-31-2018 - Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131)

Aug-02-2018 - AOS Package Delivered (According to USPS) 

Aug-09-2018 - Email & text notifications package received, money orders cashed 

Aug-13-2018 - Hardcopy NOA for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 

Aug-17-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Schedule

Aug-28-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Successful 

Nov-01-2018 - Change of Address Forms Sent

Nov-06-2018 - 90 Days since application received USCIS

Dec-13-2018 - Text Notification about Scheduling Interview

Dec-19-2018 - Text Notification that the EAD card is in Production

Dec-21-2018 - Text Notification that EAD card is on its way - arrive before Jan. 5

Dec-22-2018 -  Hardcopy Letter EAD and Advanced Parole card on its way

Dec-28-2018 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card

Mar-19-2019 - Received Email that our interview was scheduled. Waiting for the Hardcopy NOA

Mar-25-2019 - Received the Hardcopy NOA - Interview is Scheduled for May 2

May-02-2019 - Had Interview was Successful

May-06-2019 - Received Hardcopy Letter of Approval in the Mail

May-07-2019 - Status change - You will receive your Green Card by May 22, 2019

May-13-2019 - Card was Delivered to me by the Post Office - I-485

Petition to Remove Conditions -> I-751

February-02-2021 - Window to File Opened

March-05-2021 - Shipped package to Arizona dropbox via UPS

March-09-2021 - Package arrived to USCIS according to UPS shipping

April-07-2021 - Package returned due to Rejection - Outdated Forms

April-08-2021 - Shipped package back to Arizona after making corrections

April-12-2021 - Package was Received

April-30-2021 - Received the text message that the package was received and the check has been cashed, Back on Track, NOA Received with 18 months extension letter

May-11-2021 - Received Notice of Case updated to show fingerprints were taken

July-04-2021 - Moved and sent in Change of Address Form, NOA response immediately online

November-09-2021 - Received Second Extension Letter for 24 months

December-14-2022 - Received Permanent Resident Green Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I was supposed to send packet off in March. My green card is good until May 9,2021. I hope I make it on time and there is no errors. 
I have all the evidence, checks and forms filled out. Only one question? I was able to find my green card number, alien number, etc but I cannot for the life of me know what to put for the USCIS account online number? googled and says it should be the same as the receipt number? Is that correct? 
can I leave this part blank in the I-751 form or would it be rejected? I’m really having trouble knowing what to do and this is part of the reason my packet has been delayed since I do not want to submit it and then have it come back with an RFE
please someone help me

6 hours ago, Ghana1987 said:

I was supposed to send packet off in March. My green card is good until May 9,2021. I hope I make it on time and there is no errors. 
I have all the evidence, checks and forms filled out. Only one question? I was able to find my green card number, alien number, etc but I cannot for the life of me know what to put for the USCIS account online number? googled and says it should be the same as the receipt number? Is that correct? 
can I leave this part blank in the I-751 form or would it be rejected? I’m really having trouble knowing what to do and this is part of the reason my packet has been delayed since I do not want to submit it and then have it come back with an RFE
please someone help me

You get USCIS account number when you create an account on USCIS website .Its not mandatory, if you don't have any account you can just leave it blank. Having an account has its own perks such as you can have receipt,notifications available to you instantly rather than waiting for mail from USCIS. You can create an account anytime.

Edited by Vj USerrr

21 hours ago, Bannonmh194 said:

When When filling out part 9 and 10, if you did not use a attorney or interpreter is everyone leaving that part with N/A.??

I wrote "N/A" for anything that did not apply to me. A lot of people have shared that leaving it blank would suffice, but I do not want to give USCIS any reasons to reject my application so I wrote "N/A".

Hey! About to file too and super nervous :( Do you mind taking a look at my list and see if my list is sufficient enough? 

These are the evidence we have showing bona fide marriage: 

1. utilities bills showing both our names (only 2 months of electricity bill since we just recently called them to update our bill to show both names, water and gas bill are impossible to add both our names but we have them in either my name or spouse’s)

2. IRS mail about stimulus check addressed to both our names 

3. Actual copies of credit cards 

4. credit card statements showing both our names 

5. Health, dental and life insurance showing my spouse as a beneficiary 

6. car insurance showing both our names 

7. Joint tax returns for 2019 and 2020 

8. Vacation to Disney together (flight tickets in our names) 

9. family photos with my mother in law 

10. Receipt showing spouse’s gift purchased for me 

We unfortunately don’t have joint bank statements as we decided to do so due to our different investment strategies. Would that be a problem? 

Thanks so much!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Keiko2325 said:

Hey! About to file too and super nervous :( Do you mind taking a look at my list and see if my list is sufficient enough? 

1. utilities bills showing both our names (only 2 months of electricity bill since we just recently called them to update our bill to show both names, water and gas bill are impossible to add both our names but we have them in either my name or spouse’s)

We unfortunately don’t have joint bank statements as we decided to do so due to our different investment strategies. Would that be a problem? 

Thanks so much!! 

It looks good already to show bona fide marriage. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
4 hours ago, Keiko2325 said:

Thanks so much!! 

Looks great! Good luck

~ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.