Pee&Eee

N400 March 2021 Filers

595 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
11 hours ago, leymanai said:

They told me the same thing... I just assumed they will schedule me AFTER my anniversary date....

Or on the day of your anniversary like happens to many people 😂, hopefully for you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, dallasreader said:

Hi everyone. 

My wife successfully obtained a temporary (1 yr) stamp in her green card! So now she can visit family this summer. :) On the other hand, we're almost at two years with waiting for the interview, and starting to get a little concerned....

All that aside, I have a non-immigration question; I thought possibly one of you could help.

As an US citizen, what does it look like for travel from US-St.P Summer 2021? I'm having trouble pinning down concrete info. The Embassy says Do Not travel, but doesn't say travel is Restricted. Then I read a blog post that seemed to suggest an actual Ban on US national-Russia travel is currently in place.

Can anyone help clear this up for me or point me to the best source for this info?

Thanks. 

Will join to others and confirm that there is really no ban. My husband was also telling me that there is a ban but logically thinking, they cannot deny entry to their own citizens and their family members. It is illegal. But I do need to get visa for my husband in order for him to visit Russia. I called embassy (beware not the nicest people haha) and they said that they have never heard of any ban(this is the short and nice version of their words haha). So have no worries. The only problem is flying out from the US and getting back in...airlines can be very unpredictable and change their flight schedules  and regulations almost every hour.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Kriss03 said:

Hello all where do you see the estimated processing time for my application in the uscis my account?

No. Nothing. Seems like they updated their system yet again.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Savva said:

Or on the day of your anniversary like happens to many people 😂, hopefully for you!

Oh I rather be pessimistic and will not keep my hopes high 😂 that way if they will schedule me on my anniversary, I will be on cloud 9 and if I won’t get my interview in June I won’t feel too bad about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just logged in and there's nothing new, but it's also not showing the blue bar with the next milestone or the approximate completion time anymore.

N-400 PROCESS:

COLORADO|APPLYING AFTER FIVE YEARS|GC THROUGH "SPECIAL IMMIGRANT INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER" STATUS

N-400 FILED ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

BIOMETRICS REUSE NOTICE ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

RECEIPT NOTICE ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

INTERVIEW NOTICE ONLINE: JULY 13, 2021

INTERVIEW NOTICE RECEIVED IN MAIL: JULY 19, 2021

INTERVIEW DATE: AUGUST 17, 2021

APPROVAL, OATH CEREMONY AND CERTIFICATE: AUGUST 17, 2021

PASSPORT PROCESS:

Aug. 17: Applied for US passport+book at metro Denver USPS, expedited processing, 1-2 express delivery, barcoded application from online wizard.
Aug. 20: Online status changed to “In Process” with locator number 34 (Charleston, SC). 
Aug. 23: Check cashed. 

Sep. 21: Status changed to "Approved” then “Shipped” later in the day.

Sep. 23: Passport book delivered, next-gen passport regular book. Label on envelope says Charleston, SC.

Sep. 25: Passport card delivered. 
Oct. 4: Naturalization certificate delivered. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Mel1995 said:

Does anyone have their estimated case time under maintenance? I logged in today and that’s what’s showing and got a little worried

Screenshot_20210416-161453.jpg

On 4/14/2021 at 9:21 AM, ViennaVagabond said:

Hey March 30 N400 filer here. Anyone else having to log in twice into the USCIS page to view status online?

I'm wondering if its just me, or if there is a better url to use so I'm not having to verify myself twice.

Thanks.

I do the same thing everyday nothing has changed for me ur not the only one 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/15/2021 at 9:46 AM, Savva said:

Hey! I just spoke with the representative about my case and she told me that since yesterday I'm in the queue for interview scheduling even though my anniversary it's on May 11th, so just you know

Hey - What options did you chose when trying to speak to someone? When I call it just puts me in a loop. Same with with Live chat as well. it just asks me to visit case status for the latest updates.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, GC-Cleveland said:

Hey - What options did you chose when trying to speak to someone? When I call it just puts me in a loop. Same with with Live chat as well. it just asks me to visit case status for the latest updates.

You don't hit any options, after the robot says that it understands complete sentences say technical problem, and then it will transfer you to the agent immediately, same with the chat, immediately you open Emma type in live agent and you'll be connected

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Savva said:

You don't hit any options, after the robot says that it understands complete sentences say technical problem, and then it will transfer you to the agent immediately, same with the chat, immediately you open Emma type in live agent and you'll be connected

I tried that with Emma but when I say Technical Issue, it routes me to Contact Us page lol (may be due to Saturday). I'll try calling again.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, GC-Cleveland said:

I tried that with Emma but when I say Technical Issue, it routes me to Contact Us page lol (may be due to Saturday). I'll try calling again.

When you say technical problem, the robot will ask you again, do you have a problem to file a case or you have a technical problem, so say again technical problem, and then you'll be transferred, make sure you call them on business days, they answer very fast at mornings, never waited more than a minute

Edited by Savva

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Savva said:

When you say technical problem, the robot will ask you again, do you have a problem to file a case or you have a technical problem, so say again technical problem, and then you'll be transferred, make sure you call them on business days, they answer very fast at mornings, never waited more than a minute

Got it. Thanks for the quick responses and hope you get your interview soon.

Timeline
1 minute ago, GC-Cleveland said:

Got it. Thanks for the quick responses and hope you get your interview soon.

Oh thank you for the blessing, I so need it, I really want it to be behind me, thank you!!!

Hi all I applied on March 17th I just check my case and I got biometric reused..I wonder how long for interview hartford office I applied online 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.