Pee&Eee

N400 March 2021 Filers

595 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
1 minute ago, leymanai said:

Well I hope that will be the case and they will schedule me an appointment soon. She did say that it is in queue right now. Maybe the way she explained sounded a bit off. I kind of knew that I would not get interview before mid June but it really sounded that they would not act on my case until anniversary date. 

I know a few people from this website that were applying 30-40 days before their anniversary and we're getting an interview (interview itself not the notice) exactly on their 3/5 years anniversary

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AlexUSA said:

can I ask what does it say for your next milestone if got your biometric reusse letter?

I guess it's a big glitch in their system, my biometrics were reused on Feb 19th and today it shows that my next milestone is biometrics appointment, how? Why? Lol

So I called uscis today, they assured me that my next milestone is an interview since my biometrics aren't required

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Savva said:

I know a few people from this website that were applying 30-40 days before their anniversary and we're getting an interview (interview itself not the notice) exactly on their 3/5 years anniversary

That is really nice to hear :)

17 minutes ago, Savva said:

I guess it's a big glitch in their system, my biometrics were reused on Feb 19th and today it shows that my next milestone is biometrics appointment, how? Why? Lol

So I called uscis today, they assured me that my next milestone is an interview since my biometrics aren't required

lol. I was trying to make sense of the messages and thinking it might have something with the completion of the background check. Mine says, the next milestone is attend the interview and got my reuse letter on Feb. 27th.

Timeline
1 minute ago, AlexUSA said:

lol. I was trying to make sense of the messages and thinking it might have something with the completion of the background check. Mine says, the next milestone is attend the interview and got my reuse letter on Feb. 27th.

I want it to bad to be over 😂

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Is my husband the only one who hasn’t gotten his biometric reuse? We filed 60 days early idk if that means anything? Does time until decision (8 months) apply to getting his biometric appt or his case completion 🥺 

thanks everyone 

E40B48AE-0D84-47A7-9AFE-424D7FDC0569.jpeg

Edited by Ahyhr
Typo

7 hours ago, leymanai said:

Just gave a call to them. Spoke to a very nice officer (I guess N400 applicants get that privilege lol) and she assured me that everything is fine and there was no RFEs sent. But she told me that since I filed early, they have to wait until my third anniversary date to schedule an interview which won’t happen until June. So a note to everyone who used that filing early option: don’t expect your interview notice until your anniversary date.

Which anniversary date love?I have just reached my 3 year mark last month and wanted to start my N400 process 

Timeline
1 minute ago, adipo21 said:

Which anniversary date love?I have just reached my 3 year mark last month and wanted to start my N400 process 

My anniversary date is in June :)

Guys quick question haven't had anything about my I 751 sense last when I filled it keep checking my status but not updated still saying fingers print was taken.Have already reached my 3 year mark last month should I go ahead a start my N400 or wait?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahyhr said:

Is my husband the only one who hasn’t gotten his biometric reuse? We filed 60 days early idk if that means anything? Does time until decision (8 months) apply to getting his biometric appt or his case completion 🥺 

thanks everyone 

E40B48AE-0D84-47A7-9AFE-424D7FDC0569.jpeg

I didn’t either. And once you have an answer for your question please i would like to know too because same for me

Timeline
13 minutes ago, adipo21 said:

Guys quick question haven't had anything about my I 751 sense last when I filled it keep checking my status but not updated still saying fingers print was taken.Have already reached my 3 year mark last month should I go ahead a start my N400 or wait?

It is up to you. You can already file but remember, filling for N400 will not guarantee that your ROC will be expedited.  Either way they will have to complete your I751 first, and then they will begin your N400. Sometimes they call in for both interviews at the same day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Timeline
Just now, Mel1995 said:

I didn’t either. And once you have an answer for your question please i would like to know too because same for me

W

Just now, Mel1995 said:

Maybe they will call you in for biometrics? Some get actual in-office biometric appointments🤔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.