Pee&Eee

N400 March 2021 Filers

595 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

milestone says attend your interview which that has to be wrong because I haven’t got any notice yet  and  when I haven’t even done my finger print yet and my 751 is still pending...

I

at this point it is best to ignore these updates and wait for the actual mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, leymanai said:

at this point it is best to ignore these updates and wait for the actual mail

I actually have a piece of mail coming from USCIS today. Can’t wait to see what it is. 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, M&P2017 said:

I actually have a piece of mail coming from USCIS today. Can’t wait to see what it is. 

Interesting... Please let us know what is it if you can.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Hey! Did you get your mail from USCIS?

1 minute ago, Ahyhr said:

Sorry, this might be a stupid question but how did you know you were getting mail from USCIS? Thanks! 

If it's the same thing as mine, you can actually get registered with USPS to get emails from them every day where you get sent scanned photos of which pieces of mail you're getting that day.

N-400 PROCESS:

COLORADO|APPLYING AFTER FIVE YEARS|GC THROUGH "SPECIAL IMMIGRANT INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER" STATUS

N-400 FILED ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

BIOMETRICS REUSE NOTICE ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

RECEIPT NOTICE ONLINE: MARCH 18, 2021

INTERVIEW NOTICE ONLINE: JULY 13, 2021

INTERVIEW NOTICE RECEIVED IN MAIL: JULY 19, 2021

INTERVIEW DATE: AUGUST 17, 2021

APPROVAL, OATH CEREMONY AND CERTIFICATE: AUGUST 17, 2021

PASSPORT PROCESS:

Aug. 17: Applied for US passport+book at metro Denver USPS, expedited processing, 1-2 express delivery, barcoded application from online wizard.
Aug. 20: Online status changed to “In Process” with locator number 34 (Charleston, SC). 
Aug. 23: Check cashed. 

Sep. 21: Status changed to "Approved” then “Shipped” later in the day.

Sep. 23: Passport book delivered, next-gen passport regular book. Label on envelope says Charleston, SC.

Sep. 25: Passport card delivered. 
Oct. 4: Naturalization certificate delivered. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Ahyhr said:

Sorry, this might be a stupid question but how did you know you were getting mail from USCIS? Thanks! 

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, Savva said:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, EternalForeigner said:

If it's the same thing as mine, you can actually get registered with USPS to get emails from them every day where you get sent scanned photos of which pieces of mail you're getting that day.

I never knew this! Thanks 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Austria
Timeline

Hey March 30 N400 filer here. Anyone else having to log in twice into the USCIS page to view status online?

I'm wondering if its just me, or if there is a better url to use so I'm not having to verify myself twice.

Thanks.

AOS from F1 Timeline

06/22/2016 - Sent Packet (130, 485, 765, 131)

06/24/2016 - Packet Delivered (Day 0)

06/30/2016 - Checks Cashed (Day 6)

07/04/2016 - NOA email and text (Day 10)

07/08/2016 - NOA hard copies (Day 14)

07/14/2016 - Biometrics appt. letter received for 7/28/2016 (Day 20)

07/18/2016 - Biometrics Walk-In Successful! (Day 24)

09/07/2016 - EAD/AP combo card approved

09/08/2016 - EAD/AP combo card received

09/28/2016 - Interview notice received

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ViennaVagabond said:

Hey March 30 N400 filer here. Anyone else having to log in twice into the USCIS page to view status online?

I'm wondering if its just me, or if there is a better url to use so I'm not having to verify myself twice.

Thanks.

It happens when you close your page after login, you must logout (not just to close the page) every single time you in there, so when you finish in your account hit the menu button and choose to log out

Edited by Savva
S

Timeline
14 hours ago, Savva said:

It happens when you close your page after login, you must logout (not just to close the page) every single time you in there, so when you finish in your account hit the menu button and choose to log out

That’s weird. For the past 3 years I always had to verify every login.... thought it was a normal process like when you log in to bank account. 

Timeline
On 4/8/2021 at 11:31 AM, leymanai said:

Just gave a call to them. Spoke to a very nice officer (I guess N400 applicants get that privilege lol) and she assured me that everything is fine and there was no RFEs sent. But she told me that since I filed early, they have to wait until my third anniversary date to schedule an interview which won’t happen until June. So a note to everyone who used that filing early option: don’t expect your interview notice until your anniversary date.

Hey! I just spoke with the representative about my case and she told me that since yesterday I'm in the queue for interview scheduling even though my anniversary it's on May 11th, so just you know

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Savva said:

Hey! I just spoke with the representative about my case and she told me that since yesterday I'm in the queue for interview scheduling even though my anniversary it's on May 11th, so just you know

Excited for you! Representative = Congressional or USCIS Customer Service?

Edited by tu2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.