Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Just now, prai said:

According to your data , they did not process any I 129f cases on February 2021. How can we know which month packages are they processing? 

I think it's all over the place, it's not strictly in order.

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 minutes ago, prai said:

According to your data , they did not process any I 129f cases on February 2021. How can we know which month packages are they processing? 

Yes, unfortunately there is not a particular order for processing.  When i am querying case #'s, i check to see what day is the most for 129Fs and go from there.  And anything that says the current day or previous week, I know is a denied. (and it says it also in the comments section around the date)
Basically, there is no rhyme or reason for how USCIS is processing the NOA1s currently.  I even saw a few November/december ones at one point and I mean from end of nov to beginning of dec.

It just gives an idea of where USCIS is at as far as a semi-normal progression.

Edited by Keithn85
Adding a line

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, metuchen said:

I think it's all over the place, it's not strictly in order.

Hi, 

They are mostly doing the processing in order. Right now they are up to January. The reason you are seeing March cases is because of rejection. All of those are RFE for incorrect filing, incorrect fee or not signing your form. 
The reason this happens is because when you initially send the I-129F the lockbox looks at your package to make sure it’s okay to process. They then put it aside until a WAC is assigned. For example let’s say someone package arrived at lockbox on March 1st. An employee will then open the package and make sure you have the correct form, processing fee and signed your form. They will then put the application aside until they start processing the March applications. The reason they do this is because of the backlog. Who would want to wait 3 months to receive an RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, metuchen said:

So I wrote a script that goes through each case number and looks specifically for I-129F case. I ran the script for Case Numbers WAC2190040000 to WAC2190041196. Here are all the I-129F cases that it found and number of cases for each receipt date found. 

image.png.429e623c4c89df15c3cbf9bcbc96d9ab.png

Does your script differentiate between received and rejected, or RFE?  I’d be shocked if those from March are already shown as received. 

Thank you for doing this!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Caboose29 said:

Does your script differentiate between received and rejected, or RFE?  I’d be shocked if those from March are already shown as received. 

I just answered this above but everyday the lockbox is opening up incoming packages. That’s why you are seeing current dates for March but all of those are rejections. They will then put your application aside until it’s ready to scan. Basically they know it would be unfair for someone to wait 2-3 months only to receive a rejection because of incorrect form, fee or not signing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

I just answered this above but everyday the lockbox is opening up incoming packages. That’s why you are seeing current dates for March but all of those are rejections. They will then put your application aside until it’s ready to scan. Basically they know it would be unfair for someone to wait 2-3 months only to receive a rejection because of incorrect form, fee or not signing 

Yes, I realized that after I had posted that someone mentioned that before I did.

EDIT: Looking back it appears we posted within seconds of each other.😄

Edited by Caboose29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey, thanks for your script. Our petition was signed for December 17th. Just called my bank and no attempt has been made in their system to debit my check card. I realize things aren’t always chronologically done, but should my concern level be rising? I checked my mail daily and no rejection letters as of yet.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, bmfj said:

Hey, thanks for your script. Our petition was signed for December 17th. Just called my bank and no attempt has been made in their system to debit my check card. I realize things aren’t always chronologically done, but should my concern level be rising? I checked my mail daily and no rejection letters as of yet.....

Maybe shoot them an email?  They might say that it is currently in line or something like that.  For me though I would wait until maybe end of March.  

1 hour ago, Caboose29 said:

Oh good point, it doesn't, I will fix that!

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Ok I fixed my script so it doesn't count cases that have been rejected because of improper filing. To repeat: I ran the script for case numbers between WAC2190040000 and WAC2190041196, that counts received I-129F applications (NOA1). 

image.png.070f0b72fd6bdceba6f5aaa95f0b1a51.png

Edited by metuchen

10 minutes ago, bmfj said:

What does your script say about petitions received prior to December 23rd? Do you have the option to search for outstanding petitions received in December? 

I can search the previous 1000 case numbers if that would help?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey thanks! I have the case tracker app. I did a 500 results beginning WAC2190039000. It states the date of “acceptance” but is it known when those particular petitions were actually delivered? Maybe I’m not understanding how the data output is displayed.

3F17E616-545B-4734-9101-DE01572205EF.jpeg

1 hour ago, bmfj said:

Hey thanks! I have the case tracker app. I did a 500 results beginning WAC2190039000. It states the date of “acceptance” but is it known when those particular petitions were actually delivered? Maybe I’m not understanding how the data output is displayed.

3F17E616-545B-4734-9101-DE01572205EF.jpeg

Which app is this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.