JJShoulder

I-130 October 2020 Filers

45 posts in this topic

Hey all,

This is a creation of an old thread but this is exclusively for sole IR1/CR1 I-130 filers.

Has anyone else had NOA1 issues? UPS confirmed my Application was received in Lewisville, TX at Oct 29th but we are yet to receive a receipt.

I wish everyone else luck in this very daunting process!

Edited by JJShoulder

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good Afternoon I never recieved my NOA1 but I got a text message and email telling me they got it. A month later i called to get my sign on information for USCIS. Once i signed up up i only got one NOA1 for one daughter not the other and my husband. Try calling them to get your temp password and sign on once online it's much easier to see things. Oh the tx address was them getting it but you will be transfered somewhere else then you would get a NOA1. Good Luck as well

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hi! We filed online on October 28th and immediately received our NOA1 by e-mail. A week later, we also got a physical NOA1 in the mail. Good luck everyone!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Austria
Marriage (if applicable): 2020-06-12
I-130 Sent : 2020-10-28
I-130 NOA1 : 2020-10-28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

Hi everyone, I was recently approved with an NOA1 date of October 22 , 2020. Checked my case status the morning of January 26, 2021 and saw 'case is being actively reviewed'  and got an approval on the same day. Seems like things are running much faster with the new administration. Good luck to everyone! 

Edited by Haimianbaobao

3 hours ago, Haimianbaobao said:

Hi everyone, I was recently approved with an NOA1 date of October 22 , 2020. Checked my case status the morning of January 26, 2021 and saw 'case is being actively reviewed'  and got an approval on the same day. Seems like things are running much faster with the new administration. Good luck to everyone! 

Congrats!! glad to see October filers being looked at (at least in Nebraska) I'm in Potomac so i'm not sure when I can expect it... 

I wish for a speedy journey through NVC!

4 hours ago, JJShoulder said:

Congrats!! That is great news! Which service center did yours go through?

Timeline
18 hours ago, ASHR2020 said:

Congrats!! That is great news! Which service center did yours go through?

Thank you. To my knowledge it stayed at the Nebraska Service Center through the whole process. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, Haimianbaobao said:

Thank you. To my knowledge it stayed at the Nebraska Service Center through the whole process. 

Congratulations! I filed on October 15 and haven't heard anything yet, but it's very promising to see that your application was approved in even less time at the same service center. Thank you for the update! 

USCIS

10/15/2020 - Filed I-130 online

10/15/2020 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

03/17/2021 - Case status changed to "actively reviewing"  

04/02/2021 - Case status "actively reviewing" again (with the updated date)

04/02/2021 - Later that day... Case approved!  (NOA2)

04/05/2021 - Case sent from USCIS to NVC

04/08/2021 - NVC received case and assigned case number and IIN (notified via email) 

04/10/2021 - AOS + IV fees paid

04/15/2021 - IV completed 

Timeline
13 hours ago, ztiberiusd said:

Congratulations! I filed on October 15 and haven't heard anything yet, but it's very promising to see that your application was approved in even less time at the same service center. Thank you for the update! 

Thank you, I was pretty surprised when I saw the estimates online say 6-8 months and we got ours done so quickly.  VJ Timeline said our case would be done around May 2021 and a day later it said between Jan and February and then I logged in and saw our case was being reviewed.  I hope your case will go smoothly and good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Mail in I-130 paper petition.

Petition received on 6th, January

NO1 Text message received on Feb 9th

Case change to actively been reviewed on the 10th .... Waiting on my next update......

Screenshot_20210209-202122_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210210-163047_Google.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

NOA2 Jan 29

DQ Feb 16

Interview scheduled March 11

I have no idea how this is happening so fast. I'm really nervous but excited!

Removal of Conditions:

File Date - January 11, 2023

Package Delivered - January 13, 2023

NOA Received Dated - January 13, 2023

NOA Notice Date - January 18, 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.