2,962 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I will not advice you to sue them if your case is pending security checks all you need to do is continue being patient if you force them to make a decision in this circumstances it will most likely be unfavourable!👍

For how long .. i dob’t have anything to worry about regarding my background security check i don’t have anything !! 
I mean everyone makes any inquiry gets the same response !! It’s like an automated response to any inquiry !!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

For how long .. i dob’t have anything to worry about regarding my background security check i don’t have anything !! 
I mean everyone makes any inquiry gets the same response !! It’s like an automated response to any inquiry !!

where are you from? What is your country?

22 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

People usually get the same response especially if it's still pending as there's nothing else for USCIS to say. I know it's frustrating but there's someone who waited almost 5 years I'm not saying you're going to wait five years but I just need you to know that security checks can take a long time.. and it pays to be patient it cannot be influenced or fast-tracked unfortunately..it will be done when it is done.👍

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You just know when you see your case is approved apparently without interview summons.. there's no official notification but a RFE to send in medicals are the general tell-tale signs!😊👍

I received the medical RFE but my status for I485 still says "fingerprints were taken" is that a bad sign?

Timeline
1 minute ago, sabina4 said:

I received the medical RFE but my status for I485 still says "fingerprints were taken" is that a bad sign?

Usually Uscis update online status when ever they want to, it can even stay like that till  you get your GC

12 minutes ago, sabina4 said:

There's nothing bad about the phrase "fingerprints were taken" it just means what it says that your biometrics on file has being applied and yes most likely your interview might be waived!👍

Hello, Hopefully everybody is doing well. I am little worried, I am a May 2019 filers, received first PRIMA FACIA in June 2019, 2nd in June 2020 which expired on 25 December 2020, I still have valid ead card till June 2021, There hasn't  been any updates, Is there anyone else with same dilemma or any approvals.

Filed: Other Timeline

@Fishy89 I would highly not recommend you sue, the uscis.i was in your shoes from February 2017 until my approval for my 360 came in June 2020. Every enquiry from my senator and congresswoman was the generic awaiting background checks. February 17 coming up will be exact 4 years still waiting for a decision to be made on my 485. 

Please 🙏 stay patient and keep the hope up.

Filed: Other Timeline
32 minutes ago, Faith2020 said:

Please does anyone here have experienced two RFE on their I-360? I got a second one and I’m freaking out. Please share your experience. 

I only had one on my 360 for bona fide marriage. I basically resent everything with additional affidavits and pictures. But on my 485, I've had 2 (one for birth cert before my interview was scheduled and other was divorce copy with employment letter+paystubs after my interview last December). Praying for a final outcome on that.🙏🙏🙏

Don't freak out. Just keep us posted on yours when you get it and will solved with the support on this page.

Edited by aquila
Edit

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, aquila said:

I only had one on my 360 for bona fide marriage. I basically resent everything with additional affidavits and pictures. But on my 485, I've had 2 (one for birth cert before my interview was scheduled and other was divorce copy with employment letter+paystubs after my interview last December). Praying for a final outcome on that.🙏🙏🙏

Don't freak out. Just keep us posted on yours when you get it and will solved with the support on this page.

Thank you so much for your support. I’m praying for you for a positive final outcome. 

yes, I will keep you guys posted.  I’m praying it’s not something too difficult. 

12 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Before suing USCIS try to submit a request for case assistance with CIS Ombudsman office https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance Since you inquiry already thru congress office and directly with USCIS, this should be your next resource before making the sue, this will show you used every available resource to get help for your case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.