Cody&Razely

Philippines Government Institutes new $75k Bribe Visa Titled "Investment Visa"

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Genius.....

Hey guys,

Pandemic got you down? Wondering where to spend all your gobs of cash during these boring pandemic times? Have you been looking for a place where people are the most desperate right now?

Well worry no more, now for the low low price of only $75,000.00 USD you can buy your very own private bribery urhmmm 'Investment Visa" into a country where the economy has crashed due to an inept government and where it's people are desperately struggling!!!! 😁

Our only no, no's are the following - No Sexually transmitted diseases and No felons - (So if you want to "pay to play" come on in) ;) 

Have fun at the Neeeeeeewwwwww Casa da iniquidade filipina!!!!!!!!!!

Visa valid until your Funds run out. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

https://www.philembassy.no/consular-services/visa/special-investors-resident-visa-sirv?fbclid=IwAR3BaHmHrmyiqraRWNJ6P5OrZBejJINSlInu3xK7tnP-E3cvKBGvXqFx7ww

8 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

Genius.....

Hey guys,

Pandemic got you down? Wondering where to spend all your gobs of cash during these boring pandemic times? Have you been looking for a place where people are the most desperate right now?

Well worry no more, now for the low low price of only $75,000.00 USD you can buy your very own private bribery urhmmm 'Investment Visa" into a country where the economy has crashed due to an inept government and where it's people are desperately struggling!!!! 😁

Our only no, no's are the following - No Sexually transmitted diseases and No felons - (So if you want to "pay to play" come on in) ;) 

https://www.philembassy.no/consular-services/visa/special-investors-resident-visa-sirv?fbclid=IwAR3BaHmHrmyiqraRWNJ6P5OrZBejJINSlInu3xK7tnP-E3cvKBGvXqFx7ww

Well they have to do something since the lucrative POGO income has been drying up now. So the government can't get the bribes from the POGO industry

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 3:11 AM, Cody&Razely said:

Genius.....

Hey guys,

It's gonna be a pass for me.

Funny how they are trying now to do this visa

I wound't invest one peso into the Government of Philippines.

It's not a investor friendly country, most of the laws favor their citizens and put foreigners behind the eight ball on disputes or laws.

Corruption is still systemic in the Philippines, and beside when I head to Philippines it for pleasure/vacation time, not to worry about trying to make a peso.   $75K investment in Philippines, good luck with that visa.

Who would invest in country with poor infrastructure.  Who has corruption as normal part of life.

Edited by Allovertheworld

Timeline
8 hours ago, Allovertheworld said:

It's not a investor friendly country, most of the laws favor their citizens and put foreigners behind the eight ball on disputes or laws.

Corruption is still systemic in the Philippines, and beside when I head to Philippines it for pleasure/vacation time, not to worry about trying to make a peso.   $75K investment in Philippines, good luck with that visa.

Who would invest in country with poor infrastructure.  Who has corruption as normal part of life.

Yeah exactly, I think this is just to get the chinese back since dirty seems to be in love with all things communist. They got rid of the retirement visa and instituted this, but then announced it is only for those who previously held the same visa prior and now they can re-enter. You'd have to be crazy or chinese to think about wanting to fork money over into a failing economy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Allovertheworld said:

But yet you continually talk about buying property in Philippines.   Hint:  that's an investment 

YMMV

Timeline
22 minutes ago, payxibka said:

But yet you continually talk about buying property in Philippines.   Hint:  that's an investment 

lol, I love (sarcastic ;) ) Payxibka this guy (/girl) literally has to poke at everyone at any opportunity lol Boooorrriiiinnngggggg

12 hours ago, payxibka said:

It wouldn't be an investment for me.  It would have to be a place  cool like Siargao that has daytime and nighttime entertainment, and it could serve to house a 'friend" who can take care of it while I am not there.  Plus I always spend a 7 to 10 at a location I have never been each trip I make to the Philippines.  I just buy a plane ticket to somewhere I have never been and land there and figure it out, it has worked out well for me and makes the adventure even more fun.

Other than that I have no desire to own any type of property/vehicles/business there.

I can't own property in Philippines, so if I paid for the property it wouldn't be in my name, I would just have use to it rent free when I go there. Such a my motorcycles over there.  I got them out of my name and put them in relatives wife name so in case there is an accident over there, the rich kano wouldn't be at fault at all times.

I am the stage in my career that it's time for me to spend my money and enjoy life, not looking for investments just looking for good times.  

13 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

Yeah exactly, I think this is just to get the chinese back since dirty seems to be in love with all things communist. They got rid of the retirement visa and instituted this, but then announced it is only for those who previously held the same visa prior and now they can re-enter. You'd have to be crazy or chinese to think about wanting to fork money over into a failing economy.

He does love the Chinese and so does Davao City.

You go to China town in Davao City, and it's huge and you will see each stall has flock of Philippines citizens working there, and the Chinese owner is in the back making all the calls like a "GodFather"

I read Chinatown in Davao city is the largest China town in the whole country.    Duterte seems to be be heavily influenced by the Chinese and has been for decades...

12 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

lol, I love (sarcastic ;) ) Payxibka this guy (/girl) literally has to poke at everyone at any opportunity lol Boooorrriiiinnngggggg

Payxibka has been to Cebu and thinks that is the PHilippines. He needs to get out and explore more of it.   I think I read he said he has never been to Manila.  I doubt he has been to Davao area either.  

My main goal when I land in Philippines each trip is to take a plane and land at an airport and region I have never been to and explore it for a at least week each trip. 

19 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

Some bring the poking on to themselves))) I have known P. on this site for a long time. Back when we were "adventuring" in other parts of the world. He can be an acquired taste like a good cognac. I appreciate his thoughts much more know than when I first ran across his posts. I think we even had a dustup here back in the old days)))

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

35 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Some bring the poking on to themselves))) I have known P. on this site for a long time. Back when we were "adventuring" in other parts of the world. He can be an acquired taste like a good cognac. I appreciate his thoughts much more know than when I first ran across his posts. I think we even had a dustup here back in the old days)))

He my favorite poster on the board

Long Live Paxibya.......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Corruption? What corruption?

"There is corruption in every corner of the Bureau of Immigration (BI). In the 'pastillas' scam, we estimate that its masterminds [pocketed] P30 billion, that's based on the arrival data of non-VUA Chinese nationals," she said partially in Filipino. "

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/10/20/2051039/masterminds-behind-pastillas-scheme-pocketed-around-p40-billion-hontiveros-says

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.