Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Went to the MVA (DMV for the rest of the country) with the NOA extension to try and renew my wife's license which expires on the same day as the green card. The rep looked at the letter like it was in a different language and didnt know what to do. He asked a coworker what to do and im not sure what he did but he ended up giving my wife the license that expires in 8 years 😊 Im glad I dont have to go back for that process anytime soon. This was the 3rd time we had gone to renew her license and the last time was a mess that involved a SAVE verification and multiple trips. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, theredcomet said:

Went to the MVA (DMV for the rest of the country) with the NOA extension to try and renew my wife's license which expires on the same day as the green card. The rep looked at the letter like it was in a different language and didnt know what to do. He asked a coworker what to do and im not sure what he did but he ended up giving my wife the license that expires in 8 years 😊 Im glad I dont have to go back for that process anytime soon. This was the 3rd time we had gone to renew her license and the last time was a mess that involved a SAVE verification and multiple trips. 

Happy to know it went well for u guyz .. ours was received on 10/20 but we hear nothing yet. Check not cashed and no text.  So we r afflicted  with "any day now" syndrome. Lol, every text message makes u jump and run for the phone..lol. Best of luck to everyone...😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, entothorn said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but what number do we call at USCIS to find out the status of our filing if it has been delayed? I don't intend to call today but we may at some point.

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (October 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/21/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 10/23/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by USPS
  • 10/24/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox

I used  1-800-375-5283

CR-1 Visa
Texas Service Center
Montreal, Canada Consulate
Canadian Beneficiary/US Petitioner

Married: Nov 15, 2017
NOA1/PD Date: Jan 5, 2018
I-130 Approved: July 6, 2018 (6 months wait)
NVC Received Case: July 18, 2018 (12 days wait)
Received Case Number: August 10, 2018 (23 days wait)
Paid AOS & IV Bill: August 10, 2018
Was marked "PAID" August 15, 2018 at the CEAC site. (3 business days wait)

Filled out DS-261 & Supporting Docs: Tuesday August 21 2018

Uploaded AOS Forms & Supporting Docs: Friday August 24 2018

Case Complete: September 13, 2018

Appointment Date Email: November 9, 2018

Appointment Date: December 21, 2018

Visa Approved: December 21, 2018

Picked up Visa from Post Office: December 31, 2018

Received SSN: January 4th, 2019

Received GC in Mail: March 24, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
4 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

YAY! WE R 10/20 hope ours shows something this week too. Did u ad urself to the October filers Google sheet? U can find it here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RCTakDzgWAidVNgroLIjgVsgg4RpMhvHo531eS0S0M/edit#gid=0

Thank you, I am working on adding myself to the spreadsheet. 
I just received a text with the case number starting with SRC :)

K1 visa adventure 

02/01/2017- I-129F packet send to Dallas

02/13/2017- NoA1 hard copy (notice date 02/07, received date 02/03)

05/05/2017- NOA2 (hard copy received by mail 05/11, no e-notification)

05/25/2017- NVC number receiveD

06/19/2017- Embassy Interview: APPROVED!

06/26/2017- POE Boston

09/02/2017- we got married!

AOS adventure

02/20/2018- AOS send via USPS

02/23/2018- AOS received 

03/14/2018- text and email notifications

03/13/2018- NOA notice date (i-485, i-131)

04/04/2018- biometrics appointment (I-485)

04/18/2018- case ready for scheduling Interview 

05/24/2018- EAD approved (expedited on 05/04)

06/01/2018- EAD delivered to me

07/30/2018- AP approved

08/01/2018- AP approval notice received in the mail

01/10/2019-  Interview- approved on the spot

01/17/2019- Green Card received by mail

ROC adventure

10/16/2020- I-751 packet sent to Phoenix,AZ

10/19/2020- delivered to AZ lockbox by USPS

11/02/2020- Notice date

11/4/2020- check cashed and text- SRC

11/10/2020- received NOA extension letter for 18 months 

12/16/2020- Case transferred to NBC

02/10/2021- New Card is Being Produced

02/24/2021- GC received in the mailbox :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yay, delivered 10/20/2020 just got text message 5.50pm 11/4 ! Updated Google sheet...Yahoo! Now we get to wait some more!

Edited by WanderingSouls

Yay love to hear all the happy news. :) I am afraid mine will be waylaid. We moved a few months ago and I tried to update my address online but i couldn't get into my account. i tried calling them to get it fixed and nada. Each time saying someone will call you and gave me the number so I would answer the phone. So last time the lady said why don't you just file and hope for the best so I did. 

Oh well on better news I got a new position at work and start training on Monday woohoo. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Mailed the 19th, received the 21st, card charged late last night. No notifications yet, but at least I know they accepted it.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Mailed the 19th, received the 21st, card charged late last night. No notifications yet, but at least I know they accepted it.

That's Great news,mine was received on the 21st also, but nothing yet

Timeline
3 hours ago, Junior818 said:

That's Great news,mine was received on the 21st also, but nothing yet

Hey guys,I called uscis and they gave me my receipt number, she said my letter was sent out  by mail on Nov 1st also,but I didn't receive any text or email and my check hasn't cash yet either.

1 hour ago, Junior818 said:

Hey guys,I called uscis and they gave me my receipt number, she said my letter was sent out  by mail on Nov 1st also,but I didn't receive any text or email and my check hasn't cash yet either.

Did you call up and just ask for status update? I thought USCIS doesn't usually talk to you unless it has been 30 days? Thanks!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Varaten2076 said:

Did you call up and just ask for status update? I thought USCIS doesn't usually talk to you unless it has been 30 days? Thanks!

I call and ask them if they received my package because I haven't received a receipt number yet and she check in the  computer and find it 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.