2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Dear Family I found this link in filling out the VAWA application hope this will help the new members who are willing to file their VAWA cases.

30 minutes ago, Ylx said:

That would be great! They give a dead line january 21 2020 to send the new medicals.. Then do you know after send it how long it takes schedule and interview or being waived?

Generally like 60-90 days after they get it. Sometimes it might stretch longer. I am approaching 6 months on my own RFE for my I-360.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sidosky said:

One last question for @Demise. Does a fee waiver work for an employed applicant. I am just scared of having my package returned. Thanks for all you do🙏

You have to prove you do not have the funds to pay.  IE...bank statements, proof of debt vs. income, among other proof.  

Also, If employed here are the income guidelines for a fee waiver:  https://www.uscis.gov/i-912p

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-fees/additional-information-on-filing-a-fee-waiver#150

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

1 hour ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello all

I have good new,

My card was sent back to me today form MO per usps tracking

I really believe this is miracle.

I pick my C13 EAD today from my Po box

Now waiting for approval.

I can not thank you all enough, considering the fact that I get all information needed on this page.

Thank @sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊

Wow! So happy for you! Great news!😀👍

Filed: Other Timeline
On 11/2/2020 at 7:19 AM, sandranj said:

You can’t change the address online , you must submit the AR11 by mail  to Vermont.

Thank you so much. I sent the AR11 form twice already 🙏 hopefully they will update 

Got an e-mail update that they delivered my card yesterday. Went all happy to check my mailbox and nothing.. so I check the zip code and it was delivered to my old address :( 
So frustrating.. sent them 2 change of address forms already and looks like it was never updated. 
Already contacted my congressman to reach out and help me, just needed to vent here. And remind everyone who needs to change address to contract congressman after doing so to make sure it was done!! 
Have a good Sunday everyone!

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

11 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

Got an e-mail update that they delivered my card yesterday. Went all happy to check my mailbox and nothing.. so I check the zip code and it was delivered to my old address :( 
So frustrating.. sent them 2 change of address forms already and looks like it was never updated. 
Already contacted my congressman to reach out and help me, just needed to vent here. And remind everyone who needs to change address to contract congressman after doing so to make sure it was done!! 
Have a good Sunday everyone!

If I were you, I would have been on my way to the old address to pick it up..what are you waiting for?💁

9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

If I were you, I would have been on my way to the old address to pick it up..what are you waiting for?💁

I don’t have the keys to that old mailbox because well.. I don’t live there anymore lol! But I already talked to the realtor and she will take it out of the mailbox and leave with the front desk person for me to pick it up tomorrow!!! 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.