Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NB5347 said:

Am I the only one that cant see the table??

I don't see it either. 

I so look forward to seeing that table every week. 

Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 7:44 PM, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Previous Data Set 4/20;

Update for 4/23, in spite of the slowdown in cases September has averaged just over 60 cases per day in the previous 3 day period. Over 25% of cases for the month of September have been accepted!  Major note is that progress has started in the week of the 21st of September.  Still working on an alpha release of my tool to make the data acquisition easier; so I will try to have that ready for the next post.  Real life got in the way and I am sorry about that.  Things are still moving in September, best of luck to everyone else and I hope that everyone gets their approvals soon!

image.png.fbef15c1da725b5ad23acab2570aee43.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this and giving this data. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, quinnscribe said:

I forgot to post yesterday's numbers because I was in a tabletop game that ran till midnight. I think I muddled some up as I was tired, so apologies if any numbers are slightly off, but this should give us hope!

okay it's not letting me edit it now to fix it so:

noa.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Update for April 27th, the rate of processing matches the rate of processing for the monday-tuesday period on April 13th.  So its possible that if shipping day happens every two weeks then that might correlate to some slowdown.  Decent amount, suffering through watching all the adjacent cases to mine being processed and accepted😭; hope its not a bad sign.  Still hoping to get approved this week, though!  If there is a pattern the rest of the week should have a lot of cases processed rapidly.

image.png.0b793d27e43128550f0ac9bf79b65156.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

So its possible that if shipping day happens every two weeks then that might correlate to some slowdown.  

Hi! What does "shipping day mean"? Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, yvonme said:

Hi! What does "shipping day mean"? Thanks!

Shipment to NVC. California to New Hampshire (NVC

I think it happens every other Tuesday. So cases that were approved and were not shipped from the last shipping date are now on its way to NVC.

Timeline

Thank you! I saw shipment from NVC to Embassy and USCIS to NVC - I may be on this shipment round hopefully (to NVC). Approved on the 15th,  I'll keep the NOA2 Aprils posted. From NOA2 to NVC is trending less than 30 days. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Update for April 27th, the rate of processing matches the rate of processing for the monday-tuesday period on April 13th.  So its possible that if shipping day happens every two weeks then that might correlate to some slowdown.  Decent amount, suffering through watching all the adjacent cases to mine being processed and accepted😭; hope its not a bad sign.  Still hoping to get approved this week, though!  If there is a pattern the rest of the week should have a lot of cases processed rapidly.

image.png.0b793d27e43128550f0ac9bf79b65156.png

Understand how you feel. 

When I check in the website, 5 cases before me and 5 cases after me... There is only 1 more that's not touched. Rest all are either approved or RFE required. 

I'm hoping to get the approval by end of next week... Or at least I can ask. I'm Sep 25th NOA1

Finally… 7.5months on the dot yesterday as a Sep 14th filer. We get an RFE notification…. I’m starting to think RFEs are being handed out to keep agent’s processing windows clean. I’ll post what my rfe is about when it comes in the mail. Really frustrating but at least I finally heard SOMETHING. Good luck everyone, love shall prevail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andrew L said:

Finally… 7.5months on the dot yesterday as a Sep 14th filer. We get an RFE notification…. I’m starting to think RFEs are being handed out to keep agent’s processing windows clean. I’ll post what my rfe is about when it comes in the mail. Really frustrating but at least I finally heard SOMETHING. Good luck everyone, love shall prevail!

congratulations. where is your benefitionary country

Timeline
2 hours ago, Andrew L said:

We got our RFE last week. We didnt answer 3 questions. 😒

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Just noticing random things as a September 14 (68000s) filer who is still not approved, there aren't any cases updated on any of the Wednesdays, 2 or 3 updated on the rest of the weekdays except Fridays when there is usually a good amount of approvals. Anyone else notice something like this for their sequence?

Timeline
19 hours ago, quinnscribe said:

okay it's not letting me edit it now to fix it so:

noa.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this as well. I like how you also have dates in there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mahza said:

Just noticing random things as a September 14 (68000s) filer who is still not approved, there aren't any cases updated on any of the Wednesdays, 2 or 3 updated on the rest of the weekdays except Fridays when there is usually a good amount of approvals. Anyone else notice something like this for their sequence?

I am starting to see patterns on how much gets updated on what day; but it all averages out over a couple days.  Have you performed an inquiry regarding your case?  It is past the cutoff so I presume you can at least get some peace of mind.

52 minutes ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

I am starting to see patterns on how much gets updated on what day; but it all averages out over a couple days.  Have you performed an inquiry regarding your case?  It is past the cutoff so I presume you can at least get some peace of mind.

I have and got a date of May 13 for a reply, but I wouldn't count on it too much. Just saw some people post the response they got and it basically said.

“Still being adjudicated you should receive noa within 45 days” 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.