Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
2 hours ago, yvonme said:

I called to get details on my case and found out it was just approved :) 

The Fiance and I want to throw a big congratulations your way!

16 hours ago, quinnscribe said:

I'm so glad my spreadsheet inspires you to do yours, I really like how you're focusing on the per-day processing. Are you running numbers every day? And what time of day do you check? I realized for more accurate numbers I should wait to check till after 9PM EST so they're likely done over in CA as checking earlier in the day might mean folks are still at work.

I just run a check once a day if there is any activity on a few sample groups, but for the two weeks I've been collecting data, I've been using Tuesday evening and Friday evening; mostly because I've seen days where nothing happens and it appears that the cases are updated in batches.  Its not always the case, but its the pattern I've settled on.  I agree that the optimal time would be after 9pm EST, failing that, I also try before noon on the next day before the offices presumably open.   

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, yvonme said:

Hooray!!! Congrats :) 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

The Fiance and I want to throw a big congratulations your way!

I just run a check once a day if there is any activity on a few sample groups, but for the two weeks I've been collecting data, I've been using Tuesday evening and Friday evening; mostly because I've seen days where nothing happens and it appears that the cases are updated in batches.  Its not always the case, but its the pattern I've settled on.  I agree that the optimal time would be after 9pm EST, failing that, I also try before noon on the next day before the offices presumably open.   

Thank you! I checked today and this was the most activity I've seen since March. Many April 15th approvals! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
6 hours ago, yvonme said:

Congratulations 

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Timeline
4 minutes ago, L&M2019 said:

What is the number you ran? You checked on the case tracker app, right? Thank you!

Yes! You can start with the below and keep querying or even go back further where you will see some August petitioners still waiting. 

WAC2090166000

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
21 hours ago, yvonme said:

Congratulations!  It's so wonderful that your patience has at last been rewarded.  May the rest of your journey be swift and successful. 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sharmarine said:

Congratulations!  It's so wonderful that your patience has at last been rewarded.  May the rest of your journey be swift and successful. 😊

Thank you my Australian friend! You as well!

I highly recommend calling... mine still says expedite denied but it’s really approved. She says it could take up to 4 days for any online update.. 

Edited by yvonme
Typo

Timeline

To add to the online update - mine finally updated today. So it’s within 24 hours - However, it can take up a few days per agent. I also asked the question “Should the beneficiary move, should I update you right now with their information?” Answer: “Better to do that for the DS160”. I wondered that the whole time. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Case statuses updated between April 13th to April 16th (3 working days) 7% more cases accepted overall with 7% of the cases being processed in some capacity.  I was thinking of expanding the date range on the bottom to cover up until the end of the month, This would probably mess with some of the overall percentages, but I will probably keep the current row to track those totals (it might look a bit messier as a result). This data only extends as far as my personal date. I'll go ahead and append those rows onto the end of the dataset for the next update. (Tuesday Evening)

image.png.a697d6c49cdb6ebae880c0470fdcb13e.png

Timeline
59 minutes ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Case statuses updated between April 13th to April 16th (3 working days) 7% more cases accepted overall with 7% of the cases being processed in some capacity.  I was thinking of expanding the date range on the bottom to cover up until the end of the month, This would probably mess with some of the overall percentages, but I will probably keep the current row to track those totals (it might look a bit messier as a result). This data only extends as far as my personal date. I'll go ahead and append those rows onto the end of the dataset for the next update. (Tuesday Evening)

image.png.a697d6c49cdb6ebae880c0470fdcb13e.png

Thank you so much for doing this!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.