Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Angelinaaa said:

Anybody heard if consulate in ciudad Juárez is back to doing interviews?? 

Not yet. Emergency appointments only.

See:

https://mx.usembassy.gov/status-of-u-s-consular-operations-in-mexico-in-light-of-covid-19/

Timeline

What trac3rt said. Ive been waiting since January and others for over a year now.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline

Yep saw that video in the fb group. Ive been checking the embassy site and twitter and they havent confirmed. Lets hope its true 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• 2 months later...
Timeline
On 8/15/2020 at 1:51 AM, Juliet57 said:

Yep saw that video in the fb group. Ive been checking the embassy site and twitter and they havent confirmed. Lets hope its true 🙏🙏🙏🙏

well here we are almost through October.

At this point my guess it the new year.

mind sharing the facebook group?

Timeline
22 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

There are several groups, look up 'Citados al consulado de Cd Juarez'

someone mentioned that perhaps after the elections. But Juarez is now back to red so 😪

Timeline
On 10/24/2020 at 2:06 AM, Babu Frik said:

Yeah... Many people think they might re-open on January.

I have a gut-feeling they'll re-open sometime between March and June 2021.

Timeline
47 minutes ago, trac3rt said:

Yeah... Many people think they might re-open on January.

I have a gut-feeling they'll re-open sometime between March and June 2021.

Everything is a wild guess at this point, with numbers on the rise again, your estimate is probably more likely.

Can't even get a police report right now, but at minimal it looks like they are emailing them to print yourself which should make NVC happy.

The only positive is people might end up with a 10 year green card instead of 2 year.

Timeline

I would advise everyone to .. keep busy.. I have started a new hobby myself that is fun, tiring and keeping me sane from anxiety. 

I have been ready to quit my job for months and even spoke to my managers when I got my PD (ha!) I thought it was gonna be a quicker process since my lawyer had said it would be around '9 months'. Little did I know it would be more like 2 years and with covid over 3 years. 

I have already accepted the fact that I'm gonna be in this job much longer than I thought, everyone my advice is to make peace with this situation, and keep busy so that you can keep your sanity.. hugs to everyone..

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Obligatory vent: DQ'ed in March after 18 months, now sitting here for 8 more and no light at the end of the tunnel.  I heard there was a year wait for an interview even before covid, so I'm expecting another 18 months and maybe more until I can be with my wife.  Times like this are a good humbling opportunity to try and appreciate all the things that do come easily!  Try to stay positive.

Timeline

Ya'll ! Several people in the facebook groups who had their interviews cancelled in April this year have been getting calls/emails with their rescheduled dates for this month!!

So far I have seen three people whos interviews are on the 7th, 8th, 28th of December 👏👏👏👏👏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Juliet57 said:

Ya'll ! Several people in the facebook groups who had their interviews cancelled in April this year have been getting calls/emails with their rescheduled dates for this month!!

So far I have seen three people whos interviews are on the 7th, 8th, 28th of December 👏👏👏👏👏

Are they back open or are those emergency appts?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.