igoyougoduke

Executive Order on Aligning Federal Contracting and Hiring Practices With the Interests of American Workers

66 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, ch3john said:

So, you asked yourself a question in a public forum? You have just sent yourself a DM, you would have looked a lot less crazy

1 hour ago, jasonlzak said:

Nah, I was questioning my self if this is an immigration community or anti-immigration community based on the fact that I've seen lots of people advocating for stricter policies, showing clearly strong support for an anti-immigration President (Donald Trump wants to cut "legal" immigration, don't tell me he is not anti-immigration). I was questioning myself, why did you conclude that I was bashing the community? And assuming me to be for illegal immigration? Huh huh?

We are a legal immigration site. If I am not mistaken suggesting ways to immigrant unlawfully might get you banned

Um public charge for example, now your turn.

Public charge has been around for decades young padawan. He only updated and clarified it to fit today's world

5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

We are a legal immigration site. If I am not mistaken suggesting ways to immigrant unlawfully might get you banned

Oh yeah, show me proofs showing I was suggesting ways to immigrant unlawfully, PLEASE. CLUELESS CLAIM

1 hour ago, ch3john said:

So, you asked yourself a question in a public forum? You have just sent yourself a DM, you would have looked a lot less crazy

WHERE ARE THE MODS? This guy called me crazy, does the TOS allow one member to call another member like that?

Edited by jasonlzak

3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Public charge has been around for decades young padawan. He only updated and clarified it to fit today's world

Its been about 9 years but if I am not mistaken I had to sign a form promising my wife would never become a public charge

4 minutes ago, jasonlzak said:

Oh yeah, show me proofs showing I was suggesting ways to immigrant unlawfully, PLEASE

WHERE ARE THE MODS? This guy called me crazy, does the TOS allow one member to call another member like that?

Didnt say that. You said we anti immigration and I pointed out that this sight and its members are anti illegal immigration, I never suggested you supported illegal immigrants 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Its been about 9 years but if I am not mistaken I had to sign a form promising my wife would never become a public charge

proof showing I was suggesting immigrating illegally please, I'm  still waiting answer for your clueless claim

Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Didnt say that. You said we anti immigration and I pointed out that this sight and its members are anti illegal immigration, I never suggested you supported illegal immigrants 

Where did I say this forum is anti-immigration. I was questioning myself, did you read the above comments?

1 minute ago, jasonlzak said:

Is this guy going to get away with it, calling another member crazy? Totally biased forum filled with biased mods.

If you did not hit the report button stop complaining. PS He said your actions would look less crazy, he did not call you crazy

Nah, I was questioning my self if this is an immigration community or anti-immigration community based on the fact that I've seen lots of people advocating for stricter policies, showing clearly strong support for an anti-immigration President (Donald Trump wants to cut "legal" immigration, don't tell me he is not anti-immigration). I was questioning myself, why did you conclude that I was bashing the community? And assuming me to be for illegal immigration? Huh huh?

well here is one for  example 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jasonlzak said:

Since you are at it, if you have the evidence and info, why have not I been banned yet?

that can happen real soon if you don't stop hijacking this thread with bickering.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!