Sarge2155

August 2020 - AOS Filers

2,327 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ny2020 said:

Finally got an update after my biometrics appt (1/8/2021). Today my case updated to “card being produced”, only for my i765 tho, nothing updated for my i131, so I’m praying I get a combo card. Also my i485 still only says “fingerprint taken” and not ready to be scheduled for interview like most people. Still grateful though ☺️. (Queens nyc filer, pd 8/19)

Still ahead of me and I had biometrics in September! :(

25 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

Still ahead of me and I had biometrics in September! :(

Wow I hope yours update soon to card being produced, since I saw where you got an update recently. Best of luck 🤞🏽

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ny2020 said:

Finally got an update after my biometrics appt (1/8/2021). Today my case updated to “card being produced”, only for my i765 tho, nothing updated for my i131, so I’m praying I get a combo card. Also my i485 still only says “fingerprint taken” and not ready to be scheduled for interview like most people. Still grateful though ☺️. (Queens nyc filer, pd 8/19)

Congrats! I had my biometrics taken Oct 23rd and still waiting for an update :(

1 hour ago, Ailikou said:

Congrats! I had my biometrics taken Oct 23rd and still waiting for an update :(

Yikes that’s crazy and here I was thinking it was taking long when I saw a week pass. Did you try calling them? I hope you get an update soon 🙏🏽

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Ny2020 said:

Yikes that’s crazy and here I was thinking it was taking long when I saw a week pass. Did you try calling them? I hope you get an update soon 🙏🏽

Yeah I called them last week, but their only answer was that I wasn't over the average time 😕 (I'm in Los Angeles) 

that's too bad, I may miss a really good job opportunity

Edited by Ailikou

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 1/15/2021 at 9:32 PM, Super Heros said:

Our case was updated to fingerprint fee received August 2020 for AOS - nothing since then! No RFE, No biometrics...nothing! We called or chatted every month since November, opened a service request each time we've called and still no movement;  we live in the DC area. Anyone else in the same boat? or did you arrive on a K1 visa and didn't need to go through the whole biometrics stuff?

Im in the same boat. My status hasn’t changed from fingerprint fee received since August. I’m in NY. I arrived by K1 and I’m seeing other people who came around the same time as me on K1 getting much more progress than me on this thread and is really quite disheartening. Hopefully we will hear something soon

11 hours ago, Ailikou said:

Yeah I called them last week, but their only answer was that I wasn't over the average time 😕 (I'm in Los Angeles) 

that's too bad, I may miss a really good job opportunity

They don’t even care about us with all these delays... it’s just sad 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ny2020 said:

So to update my previous post ☝🏽
I just got notification from uscis & opened the app to see 🎊 approval for both my i131 & i765. Weird that this came after “card being produced”, but hey I’m happy I can finally apply for a decent job / travel. Praying the rest of our Aug group get theirs soon. 🙏🏽

That’s so great! I am so happy for you!

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

2 hours ago, Ny2020 said:

So to update my previous post ☝🏽
I just got notification from uscis & opened the app to see 🎊 approval for both my i131 & i765. Weird that this came after “card being produced”, but hey I’m happy I can finally apply for a decent job / travel. Praying the rest of our Aug group get theirs soon. 🙏🏽

I am both happy and jealous! Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

I am both happy and jealous! Congratulations!

Thank you, I know the feeling ! Felt like that even lastweek when I saw others from NY getting updates, but hang on it’s coming your way too.

3 minutes ago, Ny2020 said:

Thank you, I know the feeling ! Felt like that even lastweek when I saw others from NY getting updates, but hang on it’s coming your way too.

At this point it's a race between what I will get first - green card or give birth lol. Hopefully I get it soon. Honestly, I just want to drive! Of course I want to work too but driving to get myself and the three year old out of the house would be a game changer.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

At this point it's a race between what I will get first - green card or give birth lol. Hopefully I get it soon. Honestly, I just want to drive! Of course I want to work too but driving to get myself and the three year old out of the house would be a game changer.

We'll get there! 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.