theatxbombayguy

Aug 2020 I-751 Filers (merged)

681 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, TonyK said:

yes, I did send a flight ticket email of a trip we had last year. it lists both our name. and the photos I did send includes photos with family and friends- and one from a trip in Niagara Falls. we didn't travel around much... but now with Covid and my wife's pregnancy- I don't see any travelling happening in the future. 

I believe the evidence you have provided should be good enough to establish proof for a good faith marriage. But out of extreme caution, you could just gather more evidence as you go along since the submission of package. We never know the adjudicating officers might be interested in more documents later on. You know, just to be safe. 

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Timeline
Just now, Jhonny said:

I didn´t, hahahaha so dumb! I look like a rookie on this!

Oh it’s not a big deal. I missed doing that during AOS, so I learned my lesson at that time. You would still get the acceptance letter in the mail in about 10-12 days since they receive the package. Good luck 👍

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Balaji_v said:

I believe the evidence you have provided should be good enough to establish proof for a good faith marriage. But out of extreme caution, you could just gather more evidence as you go along since the submission of package. We never know the adjudicating officers might be interested in more documents later on. You know, just to be safe. 

gocha ya. Thanks!

Edited by TonyK

Timeline
26 minutes ago, TonyK said:

gocha ya. Thanks!

You are very welcome. Good luck 👍

Removal of Conditions:

13 hours ago, JasonGG said:

After a false start from a rejected application (wrong application edition 😖), we finally got the USCIS text message and notice from our bank that the check was cashed this morning!  Receipt date was 8/21 and I assume the application is now headed to the Potomac Service Center because the receipt number begins with "YSC."  Now the real waiting begins!

Hello,

Good luck for waiting and welcome to join the club!!!!

Below is my timeline

6/17/2020 mailed out I-751 

6/19/2020 USCIS received and provided case number

6/28/2020 USCIS withdrawal $680

6/30/2020 USCIS sent out I-797 to let us know they received our appication and extended 18 months of conditional resident status

Until then, we never heard anything back.

I was doing the website research, most of the people are saying the biometrics appointment is about 4 weeks after they sent out I-797. I think the 9 weeks that we have been waiting is just around the corner. Does anyone know more about the timeline? or any idea how longer to wait for the biometrics?

I also saw some other posts at other area that someone never have the biometrics but just able to get a green card renewal. Does anyone know anything about it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 8/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, rachealm said:

Hi everyone!

We used Citizen Path to fill out the I-751. We used their service for our I-130 and were very happy so we used them again. Citizen Path had us mail the I-751 to a PO Box in TX. Per our USPS tracking the file arrived in 08/17/2020. Our check has not been cashed yet and we have not received the text or email showing it has been accepted. 
I am nervous because I went to the USCIS website and it is showing the address for I-751 as an address in Arizona. I’m very confused now and not sure what to do. Where has everyone been sending their I-751 and how long has it taken to receive your NOA1?

thank you!! 

I just shipped out my today. To TX and just found out that website change address to Arizona. 

I try to contact FedX To return my Package today. I’m not sure I can get it back and ship to Arizona Address. 

29 minutes ago, Mmaruyama said:

I just shipped out my today. To TX and just found out that website change address to Arizona. 

I try to contact FedX To return my Package today. I’m not sure I can get it back and ship to Arizona Address. 

Don't worry I did the same and the Dallas office I actually send it to the pobox there. They process my payment you should be fine

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jessica809 said:

Don't worry I did the same and the Dallas office I actually send it to the pobox there. They process my payment you should be fine

May I ask when did you sent it to. 
I getting nervous. Because my just sent it today. I not to sure they will process my. 

On 9/2/2020 at 8:48 AM, JasonGG said:

After a false start from a rejected application (wrong application edition 😖), we finally got the USCIS text message and notice from our bank that the check was cashed this morning!  Receipt date was 8/21 and I assume the application is now headed to the Potomac Service Center because the receipt number begins with "YSC."  Now the real waiting begins!

Im ysc also :) 

received 8/6

text 8/14

letter 8/21

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jessica809 said:

Thank you somuch. 

On 9/2/2020 at 2:40 PM, Jhonny said:

Hi again, how do I know that I applied for  e-mail and text message notification?

If you have included the form G-1145 in your packet. That is the e-notification form

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 9/2/2020 at 10:22 PM, jackyli918918 said:

I also saw some other posts at other area that someone never have the biometrics but just able to get a green card renewal. Does anyone know anything about it?

Right now - due to COVID - a lot of people are reporting that their photo and fingerprints from their earlier biometrics appointments are simply being transferred to the ROC application.  If it happens, your case will update with a message that the biometrics have been collected or transferred.  From what I have seen in posts on this site, it is usually about 6-12 weeks after NOA that people are reporting this.

Edited by JasonGG

Did anyone send a Form G-1450 filled out with a debit card instead of credit card. I’m asking because on the website it said fill out credit card info but at the bottom of the webpage it says credit and debit. So I am wanting to use debit card instead of having to send a check with the petition but I don’t want it to get sent back and I have to file again. Anyone that can help TIA 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.