Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cris_K said:

Hi Martha 

I am going to US medicals(Andrews medical)  for the medical exam. I hope they don't require the tax  transcript. 

I'm sorry as long as you take what's on the checklist you're good nothing else required. Just make sure for the interview you take the transcript. When did you get dq. I already got my husband here thats how I know about the medical I filed for my step son and im just waiting on the interview.

Edited by Martha Ann
Misspelling

5 minutes ago, Martha Ann said:

I'm sorry as long as you take what's on the checklist you're good nothing else required. Just make sure for the interview you take the transcript. When did you get dq. I already got my husband here thats how I know about the medical I filed for my step son and im just waiting On the interview.

Thanks, Martha. My DQ is on June 18. 

2 hours ago, Cris_K said:

Hi Everyone   

I have the medicals on Tuesday. I have got all Documents, as mentioned in the checklist. Please suggest is there any additional documents to be carried and what is to be  expected On that day? 

Thanks much, guys, for all your guidance and support. 

My husband just took the required docs that were listed, nothing additional was requested from him.

it’s a number system, so try to get there early. His appointment, was scheduled for 10 am, and he received #40, could have been a trickle down from the appointment slots before his. Also expect to be there for at least 4 hrs. So make sure to eat or carry food so you won’t be too hungry waiting.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mrs Samuels said:

My husband just took the required docs that were listed, nothing additional was requested from him.

it’s a number system, so try to get there early. His appointment, was scheduled for 10 am, and he received #40, could have been a trickle down from the appointment slots before his. Also expect to be there for at least 4 hrs. So make sure to eat or carry food so you won’t be too hungry waiting.

Thanks for the advice.

46 minutes ago, Cris_K said:

Thanks, Martha. My DQ is on June 18. 

Hi Cris, when is your interview?

1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

Thanks for the advice.

Hi Cris, when Is your interview?

September 18th. I hope it will not get rescheduled. 

35 minutes ago, Mrs Samuels said:

Thanks, Samuels 

Hi guys,

been reading everybody’s post  for the past two weeks. Haven’t commented but have found a lot of post helpful. So I decided to share my info. My husband got dq July 8 and at 2am , we got an email with an interview date for October 2. Which is strange because it’s labor  Day and it’s 2am. Hope this is helpful to any one who is waiting. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dsb_datsme said:

Hi guys,

been reading everybody’s post  for the past two weeks. Haven’t commented but have found a lot of post helpful. So I decided to share my info. My husband got dq July 8 and at 2am , we got an email with an interview date for October 2. Which is strange because it’s labor  Day and it’s 2am. Hope this is helpful to any one who is waiting. 

Yes, same here!!!!! Just got ours also October !!! DQ July9th

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dsb_datsme said:

Hi guys,

Good morning. I so happened to be up scrolling thru my emails since I fell asleep early when I saw your msg. Embassy sends interview availability to NVC who then schedules them. Perhaps it's done through automation. We found that the interview emails have been going out Thursdays so today seems unsual but either way it's GREAT NEWS! Congratulations🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

Yes, same here!!!!! Just got ours also October !!! DQ July9th

Yayyyyy! Congrats 🎉🎉🎉 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Happy for you guys. I know this is very exciting 🎉🎉🎉

This is the best labor day news ever..thanks stacey ann and others..our date is october 2nd at 7:50 a.m. oh my.. d.q july 10..

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning. I so happened to be up scrolling thru my emails since I fell asleep early when I saw your msg. Embassy sends interview availability to NVC who then schedules them. Perhaps it's done through automation. We found that the interview emails have been going out Thursdays so today seems unsual but either way it's GREAT NEWS! Congratulations🎉🎉🎉

Wow less than a month for us.. that's why being prepared ahead of time is so important.. 🎊 prettybartley..both of our hubby has the same date..lol

Edited by Lisa Hunt
Missing word

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.