Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, KD-Fletcher said:

Yes. Please can someone share this info for IR2 or CR1. Anyone who recently get interview without expediting could please share what month their DQ date was??🙏🙏🙏

Yes. I think documentarily complete wud be the same as DQ (Documentarily Qualified), this is the stage when all documents are already submitted and accepted by NVC and you already paid for the application and submit DS 260 form, Police Record, Affadavit of support, and etc.......then you are informed that u are DQ and only pending interview date

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
20 minutes ago, KD-Fletcher said:

Yes. I think documentarily complete wud be the same as DQ (Documentarily Qualified), this is the stage when all documents are already submitted and accepted by NVC and you already paid for the application and submit DS 260 form, Police Record, Affadavit of support, and etc.......then you are informed that u are DQ and only pending interview date

so my dq  in may i aint gettin through for now?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 10/30/2021 at 10:27 PM, jamaicankid said:

how to know if your dq?

After paying the IV & AOS fees, then submitting the DS260, financial docs, I-864 or I-864EZ & relevant civil docs. If reviewed & accepted by NVC, then you will receive an email or see a note in CEAC that your application is documentary completed. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all, the Embassy will be live on FB tomorrow at 10 AM EST regarding immigrant visas. You may post questions ahead following the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/100064622086869/posts/257217546442313/

Timeline

For those of you undergoing K1 processing, the Embassy said there are available appointment dates for you to go online and schedule. Unfortunately, they are still working through the 18 month backlog for Immigrant visas.

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
On 8/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, KD-Fletcher said:

@ShayP I'm curious about the same thing. I have been DQ since Sept 2020, expedite attempt was declined. They stated we have to wait our turn. But still no interview date.

@KD-Fletcher Did you receive interview yet? I'm DQ since December 2020. I want to estimate how far along they are.

Timeline
On 8/5/2021 at 1:20 PM, Stacey Ann said:

Good Day, how's everyone? Any activity from the Embassy?

Hi, Have anyone posted that they received an interview yet? My DQ date is December 2020. I mam trying to estimate how far along they are.

27 minutes ago, Natalya Mait said:

@KD-Fletcher Did you receive interview yet? I'm DQ since December 2020. I want to estimate how far along they are.

Nope. DQ since Sept 2020. Attempted Expedite around April/May 2021, which was denied and we were basically advised that we will have to wait our turn.

Still no date yet

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Natalya Mait said:

Have you gotten interview yet?

No, but I contacted my congressman to assist in getting an expedite due to surgery/health, it was approved in 15 days, but no interview date yet. Only thing different is its no longer at NVC, last update in CEAC was Nov 19th. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.