Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

Do we need the w2 if we have the 2019 tax transcripts? 

Embassy said at times they request the W2 so yes, bring both. 2019 transcript is a must though.

46 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

I would send it just to be safe though they really want transcripts but at times they ask to see   w-2 has well. They ask my hubby for my w-2 and I wasn’t going to send it but I’m glad I did . So it’s best to be safe and be over prepared. 

Timeline

Did anyone get DQ'd without the police certificate and uploaded it to ceac later on? In my application I said i'd bring it to the interview, but wondering if I should go ahead and upload it there since i have it now. Wondering if it even makes sense doing it since the case has been sent to kingston already?

1 minute ago, Jodie876 said:

Did anyone get DQ'd without the police certificate and uploaded it to ceac later on? In my application I said i'd bring it to the interview, but wondering if I should go ahead and upload it there since i have it now. Wondering if it even makes sense doing it since the case has been sent to kingston already?

Nvc is finish with your case once it touches embassy anything after that it’s all through  Kingston so Just bring it to interview. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, TheFostersJourney said:

Nvc is finish with your case once it touches embassy anything after that it’s all through  Kingston so Just bring it to interview. 

Correct because they're not going to look at it. I submitted two docs after being DQd and they are still in submitted status. You can upload it, it won't hurt anything but bring them to your interview.

3 hours ago, TheFostersJourney said:

Hi Everyone 

Quick update 

My husband did his interview August 24 and he got approved 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 

I will be doing his review experience pretty soon on my timeline chart however the Co (A lady) ask these questions. 

If he ever been arrested 

Where does he work and what’s his job title 

Where do I work and what’s my job title 

Where did we get married 

Where did we go for our honeymoon 

When was the last time he seen me 

If we have any children together 

If this is both our first marriage 

On which one of my trips did he propose 

How many people was at our wedding 
When I travel to see him were do I stay

How many times did I travel to see him prior to us getting married and how many times did I come back after 

The Co did not ask for any public charge form however I didn’t send him with any. 

Documents she ask for 

My 2019 w-2 and 2019 transcripts 

To see Our original marriage certificate and his Original birth certificate. 
His police record, passport and passport pictures. 

After that she told him everything looks great and she told him congratulations I’m approving your case and to wait 1-2 weeks to receive his passport with visa. 

Congratulations, so happy for you two!!

1 hour ago, Jodie876 said:

I got DQ without uploading, however I am just going to wait til the interview for him to bring, I didn't bother uploading anything else 🤷🏾‍♀️

6 hours ago, Jodie876 said:

I have no transcript only the 1040 and w2. Will that be an issue? My interview is next week 😟

10 hours ago, Fergie876 said:

So I have to send that to them. Does anybody have an idea how to send it?

Did you bring the 1040 form only? because I only have the 2019 w2 & 1040 tax return. We have no access to the tax transcript. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Chrissy & Junior said:

I have no transcript only the 1040 and w2. Will that be an issue? My interview is next week 😟

Did you bring the 1040 form only? because I only have the 2019 w2 & 1040 tax return. We have no access to the tax transcript. 

Could they request it online at the IRS site? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.