Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Gm guys! Congrats on all the interviews! It’s getting reallll 😩🙌🏾

Question — is anyone not planning on traveling right away (as soon as their visa is issued)? I’m terrified to travel back to the US with my 6month old 😩 I know they give 6months to enter the country but idk how to feel about traveling with her especially since she can’t wear a mask. Any others in that boat or have advice to offer?

My sister just traveled in July with her 3 month old..on the way to the airport we stopped at the store to purchase the harnesses so that he could be attached to her, then just covered him a bit with a light cloth..Obviously not as good as a mask, but still covered him up when close to other people..it was the best idea we could come up with..and he did fine

1 hour ago, J-Ann said:

The medical history form you'll find on the Andrews Memorial website and you'll also apply for a medical date on the website

I have registered for the medical exam appointment. I have received confirmation mail with an attachment "U.S. Medical Appointment Registration
Form". Hope this is the form you are referring. Since i didn't see any PDF form while filing the information. 

2 minutes ago, Cris_K said:

I have registered for the medical exam appointment. I have received confirmation mail with an attachment "U.S. Medical Appointment Registration
Form". Hope this is the form you are referring. Since i didn't see any PDF form while filing the information. 

Yes. That's the form. Also if you don't have the form, they actually give it to you at the medical too,  if needed. So no worries

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

YW this is the form J-Ann mentioned.

Where you using mobile or web? That could have been the reason. Not sure, but you have it now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Chrissy & Junior said:

Can register our interview appointments even tho we aren't able to make the appointment for the medical?

I tried, it won't let me either.  It said case # is not yet ready. Gonna try again tomorrow 🤷🏾‍♀️ on another note my CEAC status now says Kingston.

Edited by Stacey Ann

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.