Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

You we a wait pon how long man lol 🙌🙌💃💃 ... yah fi guh update we pon everything .... me just waan know if them ask bout no DS5540 public charges and whats the wol experience. .. questions. .? Jah jah 

me too I'm really confuse on the public charge thing 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you guys for all the support it means a lot  it was so simple guys don’t stress yourself I’m telling you that off experience!! all they ask for is the resent w2s & 1040 and my police record that’s all. And the questions is so simple and easy stuff you already know. The embassy is maaad empty it’s crazy when I got my visa back in 2015 it was packed!!  today was just 3 of us the lady told me it’s gonna take 1-2 weeks to get back my passport I’m gonna pray for all you guys trust me no one deserves  a disappointments after this crazy journey 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Hey i tell people every day ... i would take on some of yall problems rather than the ones i have... they always try to say my problems are better when comman sense tells us that theirs far better ...  for example. .. ryan saying its worst when you have a date.. so guess what ryan .. lets switch ... i go in the interview today and you sit and wait in line 😏 ... cause at the end of the say we all have to face that next level of it  best thing to do is get it over with 

Lol I guess every stage has it’s own problems

6 minutes ago, Ryan18 said:

Thank you guys for all the support it means a lot  it was so simple guys don’t stress yourself I’m telling you that off experience!! all they ask for is the resent w2s & 1040 and my police record that’s all. And the questions is so simple and easy stuff you already know. The embassy is maaad empty it’s crazy when I got my visa back in 2015 it was packed!!  today was just 3 of us the lady told me it’s gonna take 1-2 weeks to get back my passport I’m gonna pray for all you guys trust me no one deserves  a disappointments after this crazy journey 

Glad to hear everything went well. so nothing on the public  charge?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ryan18 said:

Glad to hear it was a breeze and you got thru. One down bout 12 more of us to go!!! 3 ppl huh? I would think they could schedule more one time gheeze. So what questions did they ask? Thanks for praying for us. We appreciate it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ryan18 said:

Me and my daughter got approved!!! Guys 

Raaaaaaayy! Bap bap bap! Do road mi G! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. Love to hear the good news dem!

Just now, Ryan18 said:

Lol I guess every stage has it’s own problems

Yea man fi real... weh  me waan know 2 things ... was it your wife original w2 forms and documents  or just a copy. And how long do you have to have the police record. .. mines pass 6 months that means i have to do it over or i can use the same one i submitted to nvc ...? Just that .. look like them nuh care about public charges for us

1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea man fi real... weh  me waan know 2 things ... was it your wife original w2 forms and documents  or just a copy. And how long do you have to have the police record. .. mines pass 6 months that means i have to do it over or i can use the same one i submitted to nvc ...? Just that .. look like them nuh care about public charges for us

the police record last for 1 year 

49 minutes ago, Ryan18 said:

Thanks for the update I appreciate it. Congrats👍

Just now, Unknown101 said:

I live rite near the embassy 😌😌😌 just 5 minute drive 😊😊 wont tell yall where tho .. i even know people who can stand from there house and look across to the embass .. my niggaz live at stanpipe ... i literally can walk go there  in less than 30min

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

the police record last for 1 year 

Yea i know but still the embassy website says they want police record that are no older than 6 months or valid six months rather .. so i just wanna make sure .. November before mines expire (1) year .. so i am confused with the police record. . Wanna know if i have to do it over 

1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea i know but still the embassy website says they want police record that are no older than 6 months or valid six months rather .. so i just wanna make sure .. November before mines expire (1) year .. so i am confused with the police record. . Wanna know if i have to do it over 

Like seriously 🤦🏽‍♀️...what more man lol

hopefully when Ryan settle in he can help us out with some more detail questions. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.