Fjjfdd jjggf

Interview Conductions for CR1/IR1 applicants

59 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
7 minutes ago, sbarbie1914 said:

My best guess at the difference between the two charts:  

"IV Issuances by FSC or Place of Birth and Visa Class = the country of the intending immigrant

"IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class = Post or Embassy (city) the visa was issued

Some people may be from one country, but obtain their visa from another due to their location.

OMG you know you've just stumbled upon a gold mine right? 

This tells everyone month by month what consulates and embassy's and what visas are being issued if you select "IV Issuance's by Post and Visa Class". 

I suggest making your own post in the Covid-19 telling everyone this news. You found this you should get the credit. 

12 minutes ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

This tells everyone month by month what consulates and embassy's and what visas are being issued if you select "IV Issuance's by Post and Visa Class". 

I suggest making your own post in the Covid-19 telling everyone this news. You found this you should get the credit. 

There is actually no Moscow at all lol.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

This has been available for years and not a new discovery 

YMMV

10 minutes ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

The month that a visa is issued in is not always the month that the interview is in.  Also with covid some visa were issued but not delivered to the beneficiary.   Cases that a 221(g) was issued and then documents returned  and vetted are a good example of the delay as is cases in AP that clear background.

But yes some consulates did have emergency appointments, and even Mexico in aggregate managed to do 20,000 h2b visas last month most of which a occured in Monterey. 

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Timeline
6 minutes ago, payxibka said:

This has been available for years and not a new discovery 

True, but how come no one has offered this on the forum for people to look at as reference visas in certain countries are being issued to give some hope? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

True, but how come no one has offered this on the forum for people to look at as reference visas in certain countries are being issued to give some hope? 

IDK, maybe because Iits a well known fact the visas have been being issued for emergent reasons throughout the entire pandemic 

YMMV

Timeline
4 minutes ago, payxibka said:

IDK, maybe because Iits a well known fact the visas have been being issued for emergent reasons throughout the entire pandemic 

No need to be sassy.

17 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

The month that a visa is issued in is not always the month that the interview is in.  Also with covid some visa were issued but not delivered to the beneficiary.   Cases that a 221(g) was issued and then documents returned  and vetted are a good example of the delay as is cases in AP that clear background.

But yes some consulates did have emergency appointments, and even Mexico in aggregate managed to do 20,000 h2b visas last month most of which a occured in Monterey. 

You absolutely cannot compare H2B visas with FAMILY-BASED.

More often now I’m hearing from different people, that their interviews are actually being scheduled, since Consulates are working now specifically with family-based only. Other types of visas right now were prohibited by the President of America.

Edited by Daria Parkinson

2 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

Not only for emergent reasons. Please do not write just about “something”, you aren’t even fully certain of.

No consulates are doing normal processing, certainly not Moscow.  The ones that are doing processing are clearing interviews for cancelled appointments that have completed medical.

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

1 minute ago, Paul & Mary said:

No consulates are doing normal processing, certainly not Moscow.  The ones that are doing processing are clearing interviews for cancelled appointments that have completed medical.

A very reliable acquaintance of mine told, that there’s a possibility after July 15th for US Consulate in Moscow to open up.

But still, I think you just do not see the point of what I’m saying. Consulates might be closed, but still work on conducting interviews for certain types of visas INDIVIDUALLY.

4 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

A very reliable acquaintance of mine told, that there’s a possibility after July 15th for US Consulate in Moscow to open up.

Anything is "possible".  Let us know when you get your appointment.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Yes, they are doing Emergency visas in case of a emergency. But its showing I would guess expedited IR1 and CR1. I think this website will be a great asset in looking at numbers for June because on June 12th the State Department made the decision to make the exempted visas "mission critical" so it would just be interesting to see how many consulates listened to this and started doing them. Because I'm assuming in July they will post June's. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

But still, I think you just do not see the point of what I’m saying. Consulates might be closed, but still work on conducting interviews for certain types of visas INDIVIDUALLY.

True, United Kingdom and France are starting IR1 and CR1 interviews and they haven't announced ANYTHING about it on Frances website, and I think just recently United Kingdom just did. 

Edited by OrihimeandIchigo
To add UK just started talking about visa interviews I think.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.