1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 6/5/2020 at 11:32 PM, AC&MH said:

Well on top of all the other road blocks...We found out today that FedEx has suspended delivery to the area of Chicago that includes the lock box address. Our package has been sitting in some location since Tuesday.  No one can tell us when it will be delivered or even if its been lost or what.

My advice is if you haven't shipped yet...dont...until these protests and looting are over...You may regret it...

At this point we are now considering just ending this fiasco and going back to Thailand...way less problems...USA is in decline in every way imaginable...

wait what? I was planning on sending the package this week... 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

I’m stressing out... we can’t get the Tax transcripts online from the IRS website and because of covid-19 there is literally no other way to get them. Offices are closed and mail services are suspended. We do have all the Tax returns & W2’s from the past 3 years though. Will they give us problems? 

@Ela S. I wouldn’t worry too much, I’ve sent the tax returns and W 2’s and also a cover letter explaining the reasons why although they are probably obvious!! From what I’ve read on here they will either send an RFE when they eventually look through it all or ask you to bring them when you have your interview....hope that helps... 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rich1974 said:

@Ela S. I wouldn’t worry too much, I’ve sent the tax returns and W 2’s and also a cover letter explaining the reasons why although they are probably obvious!! From what I’ve read on here they will either send an RFE when they eventually look through it all or ask you to bring them when you have your interview....hope that helps... 😊

well see it kinda sucks to get an RFE when you can’t help it at all 😔 The IRS website can’t verify my husband’s phone number and we have no idea why but apparently it happens too often. We could do mail or in-person but because of covid-19 we don’t have those options anymore

Timeline

We finally shipped our package out today. 

18 hours ago, Ela S. said:

I’m stressing out... we can’t get the Tax transcripts online from the IRS website and because of covid-19 there is literally no other way to get them. Offices are closed and mail services are suspended. We do have all the Tax returns & W2’s from the past 3 years though. Will they give us problems? 

you can send w2 and tax returns or tax transcripts so you should have any cause for concerns.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Brklyn Belle said:

We finally shipped our package out today. 

you can send w2 and tax returns or tax transcripts so you should have any cause for concerns.

I suppose you mean shouldn’t... or so I hope!!

Timeline
24 minutes ago, optimistic23 said:

Hi June Filers,

We filed our AOS ( I-485 with the EAD & AP) through USPS and received on June 3.

just received NOA1 via text for all 3 applications.

beyond excited and wish you guys all the best.

now the wait begins.

cheers 

We’re going to send our packet on Friday! good luck!!

2 hours ago, Ela S. said:

We’re going to send our packet on Friday! good luck!!

Best of luck and double check everything 🙌🏾

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello June filers! Currently gathering all the paperwork (trying to understand some I-944 parts 😰😣), hoping we can send out application this month! Good luck everybody! 

PS: Are you sending I-765 expired form?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Aeiou1357 said:

Hello June filers! Currently gathering all the paperwork (trying to understand some I-944 parts 😰😣), hoping we can send out application this month! Good luck everybody! 

PS: Are you sending I-765 expired form?

There isn’t any other form right? It’s the only one we can send 😰

Timeline
On 6/10/2020 at 12:37 AM, optimistic23 said:

Hi June Filers,

We filed our AOS ( I-485 with the EAD & AP) through USPS and received on June 3.

just received NOA1 via text for all 3 applications.

beyond excited and wish you guys all the best.

now the wait begins.

cheers 

Hi! wow, that's great news and pretty quick.  Based on your timeline it looks like you filed on june 2nd.  are you saying USCIS received it on june 3rd and you received your NOA1 on june 10th?

19 minutes ago, Brklyn Belle said:

Hi! wow, that's great news and pretty quick.  Based on your timeline it looks like you filed on june 2nd.  are you saying USCIS received it on june 3rd and you received your NOA1 on june 10th?

Hey,

Yeah it was fast and i wasn’t actually expecting to be that quick but can’t complain 😀.

Yeah they received on June 3rd and got the texts June 9 (night time).

waiting for the hard copies.

I wish you all best of luck for yours as well.

Just keep an eye on your payment ( we did it through CC). If they run it. It means you’re good to go which happens a good couple of days before any notifications.

cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.