1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, dayglan said:

Thanks! It took them 4 days after I requested the expedite.

Please let us know when it gets approved!!

20 hours ago, Jaqueline said:

I really hope this is my biometrics appointment.

E4194A55-92E2-4B39-94D8-0EA0757AB9BC.jpeg

Was it??

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received! 🥳

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 12/5/2020 at 6:37 PM, juancarlos said:

Finally my biometrics appointment came!! For 23rd December.

Nice Christmas gift!

Congratulations! I still waiting for my biometrics notice. OMG... I can't wait for it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, LINDABR said:

Congratulations! I still waiting for my biometrics notice. OMG... I can't wait for it.

Hang in there!! This week I go for mine. I am so excited to see the process moves forward!

I finally got biometric appointment notice in mail today!! No updates on the site yet. My appointment will be on 01/04/2021. I had my international passport in IRS for ITIN for 5 month, and just for this back 11/30/2020. So now i can go with my passport. God is good!His timing is perfect!

Lee Summit center and appointment will be in Kansas, MO

Receipt date - June 5

Edited by Nastya_7smile

I just received an alert from USPS informed delivery with a mail from USCIS, hoping it's our biometric appointment!

I contacted emma live chat to see if it is a biometric appointment but they say no notice have been sent out. They have no record of anything getting sent tout. Even so, can it still be an appointment? I don't see what else it could be since it's not a rfe

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

My EAD expedite request got approved TODAY!! Insanely fast considering I requested it 6 days ago and literally faxed my job offer yesterday in the afternoon. USCIS are working hard!

Congrats. You deserve it. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

My EAD expedite request got approved TODAY!! Insanely fast considering I requested it 6 days ago and literally faxed my job offer yesterday in the afternoon. USCIS are working hard!

Hi Ela, can you walk me thru how to expedite EAD please? Thanks. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 12/23/2020 at 9:21 AM, Ela S. said:

Very simple.

1. Call USCIS or chat to an agent through Emma (I chose to do it through Emma) and request to expedite your EAD. They will give you a Referral number. (It’s like a receipt # but for requests) 

2. Wait for an email from USCIS requesting proof for the expedite. You should get this email within 5 days of initiating the expedite request. The email will include the Info on who to send the proof to (Fax #, Division # etc.) Don’t forget to include a cover letter!

3. Nothing else! Just wait until you receive another email with a case status of approval/denial. This can take up to 30 days but in my case it took 1 day!

This whole process took 6 days total for me

Thank you!

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Ela S. said:

Very simple.

1. Call USCIS or chat to an agent through Emma (I chose to do it through Emma) and request to expedite your EAD. They will give you a Referral number. (It’s like a receipt # but for requests) 

2. Wait for an email from USCIS requesting proof for the expedite. You should get this email within 5 days of initiating the expedite request. The email will include the Info on who to send the proof to (Fax #, Division # etc.) Don’t forget to include a cover letter!

3. Nothing else! Just wait until you receive another email with a case status of approval/denial. This can take up to 30 days but in my case it took 1 day!

This whole process took 6 days total for me

Congratulations! It's great to hear people are being successful with expedite requests!

Would you mind sharing what type of information you included in your cover letter? Trying to work out how detailed it needs to be to have the best chance of success

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello! Someone in the state of Colorado who has already received their biometrics appointment letter? I sent my AOS in June and I haven’t had any answer. No news about my Advance Parole and Employment Authorization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.