Tschuulia

Cant open ceac messages

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi, i already read 2-3 threads about how to open the ceac messages on our account, i know it sounds ridiculous but whenever i click them there is this grey box and nothing else after that.

Even if i wait for a few minutes nothing will appear, kept clicking on the message to 'refresh' the message but nothing. 
anyone an idea? 
the subject of it states

all required applicant documents have been received and approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I also ran into the same problem as you. After a week of trying to read the message it magically worked.  The message just says “DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED”, well that’s what we have in ours. At the same time that we got the message on CEAC, we (petitioner & beneficiary) also received an email from NVC with the subject line: Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified

Of course, when I try to check the message on CEAC today it won’t load.  

Edited by islanderfever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Oh please someone help me!! I have the same issue but it says ds-260 review note. I got the confirmation email with the bar code when I filed it out and all that so what could it be? Thanks 

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Michael&Karen said:

Oh please someone help me!! I have the same issue but it says ds-260 review note. I got the confirmation email with the bar code when I filed it out and all that so what could it be? Thanks 

You probably haven't submitted Affidavit of Support or Financial Documents or Civilian Documents. And just submitted  DS-260. 

That's why they are letting you know that they won't review DS-260 util all required documents are submitted.

Best time to view message is around 2 am CST. I always able to read at that time on Google Chrome browser.

NVC Message1.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi Friends,

When this has happened to me @Tschuulia I have downloaded a different internet browser.  There are so many out there.  Try to open it on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.  If all you have is a phone I would go to google and ask how to have the page display as a desktop browser.  Within iPhone go to settings>Safari>Request Desktop Website>enable.  You can always go back and turn is back off after. 

Hope this helps.

Timeline

Hi, 

thank you for all your answers!

I had downloaded Firefox on to my i pad and it worked somehow.

i das that everything got approved except my ds2019 ( documentation for exchange visitor, j1)

will this be approved later on or will they most likely send us an RFE for that? 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tschuulia said:

Hi, 

thank you for all your answers!

I had downloaded Firefox on to my i pad and it worked somehow.

i das that everything got approved except my ds2019 ( documentation for exchange visitor, j1)

will this be approved later on or will they most likely send us an RFE for that? 

it says*

and my ds2019 says submitted, which is the only document not approved. (Yet)

I was an Aupair but I don’t apply for the 2 year residence requirement. Do they check this before approval? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, Sahar1122 said:

hello friends,

I got two messages that I cant read-

All required applicant documents have been received and approved

Case FE Review note

someone knows what does it mean?

it usually wont work (cant see messages from ceac) but you can check your emails. You might have gotten email about Documentarily Qualified.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.